Product Marketing Manager (+3/-3 CET, Remote 🌏)
PentoRemote4 days ago
At Pento we're building a better, faster, and more modern way for companies to run and automate payroll. We've just closed our $15.6M series A and are looking for our first Product Marketing Manager to join our growing team. That's where you come in!
The role ✨
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager who cares deeply about product and storytelling. This is an opportunity to join an early marketing team with a lot of room for growth. Through your work, you will have a direct impact on how people get paid, and help us take Pento to the next level — larger companies, new verticals, and more countries!
What will you be doing? 💼
- Develop and improve positioning, messaging, competitive differentiation
- Work with product, sales, and marketing to produce quality product storytelling
- Use research to influence product strategy and drive effective messaging
- Lead product launches, working with the entire marketing, product, and sales teams
- Own and improve all product-related content, including our website, emails, blog posts, webinars, product videos, and more
We'd love to hear from you if you... 👀
- Have 3+ years of B2B SaaS product marketing experience
- Have experience owning positioning and messaging for a product or line of products
- Have a proven track record of partnering with product management to contribute to product strategy
- Have excellent written and verbal communication, with attention to detail
- Are excited about B2B SaaS, can comfortably describe how certain products work and what problem they solve and for who
- Like the ambiguity of a growing startup, always seeking to learn and be better at what you do
- Bonus: Experience working on products and positioning across several markets/countries
What can you expect? 🧧
- Competitive salary;
- Tech and equipment of your choice;
- The opportunity to join an early stage tech company on an incredible trajectory;
- An equity option plan so you can benefit from our success;
- Remote working and flexibility.
What it's like working at Pento 👩💻
We're a technology company, not an accountancy, payroll bureau, or similar. We build beautiful payroll software that automates all manual workflows and we usually help companies cut 50-80% off the time they spend on payroll. That means no spreadsheets, no e-mails, and no manual bank transfers. We've built an easy-to-use software product, that does all of this automatically.
Why now is a really exciting time to join 🚀
- We've just closed a $15.6m series A from some of the world's best investors (literally)
- Payroll hasn’t been disrupted since… ever
- Every company runs payroll, but very few companies are happy with their current process
- Pento makes payroll up to 80% more efficient (we are probably conservative here)
- We are helping over 700 companies run payroll across the UK and Denmark, and are on a mission to bring Pento to many more!
- Our customers love Pento - our NPS is above 70 (check our Trustpilot by the way)
Our team 💚
We're a remote-first company and a diverse group of people. We believe in inclusiveness and are committed to building a team as diverse as the people we create our product for, representing a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
We welcome applications from everyone – regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
We don't believe hiring is a tick boxing exercise, so if you feel you don't match the job description 100%, but would still be a great fit for the role, please get in touch!
You can learn more about what we are all about and how we like to work here: