Product Marketing Manager
LiveIntentNew York City6M ago
About the Job
LiveIntent is looking for a product-savvy, high-energy individual to join our growing team. The Product Marketing Manager (PMM) will play a key role in refining and communicating the value proposition of LiveIntent products to our clients. You will lead initiatives that will contribute to a successful go-to-market process, grow prospects into strategic clients, and enable our market-facing teams.
The ideal candidate has experience in the digital marketing industry, with a strong track record for developing clear, effective product marketing material and crafting compelling narratives suited to individual customer segments. Additionally, the perfect candidate is self-motivated, knowledgeable about the programmatic advertising industry, and eager to lead the charge on multiple products. This person can accurately identify internal and external customer needs to produce high-quality solution-based narratives that reflect the voice of the products.
- Work within cross-functional teams to develop product positioning that will help our teams convey our product offerings in the market, including objection handling.
- Assist in designing and executing go-to-market plans for new product releases.
- Create and manage the distribution of impactful, product-driven content - training materials, case studies, webinars, presentations, activation guides, blog posts, and more.
- Enable our market-facing teams to communicate the value of our products by turning market research into educational resources and evangelizing customer success stories.
- Become an expert on LiveIntent’s customers and the market landscape, including technology trends and competitors.
- Own client email communications and in-platform notifications as they relate to product launches and platform updates.
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Marketing, and Product teams, partnering closely to accelerate product adoption across key market segments, while bringing market feedback to Product for continued innovation.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in product marketing at a SaaS platform or for software solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree required, with a preferred focus in Business or Marketing.
- You have experience in the digital media industry, with an understanding of the many players within the digital media ecosystem.
- You have experience with go-to-market strategy, including product naming, sales enablement, product positioning, and competitive research.
- You are proficient in translating and condensing technological products and solutions for audiences with varying degrees of knowledge.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, can navigate ambiguity, and confidently pave your path with an innovative approach.
- You have a collaborative, can-do attitude with a good sense of humor.
- You are a quick learner who can come to the table with solutions for challenges.
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
We support employee health and wellness by providing:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Healthy daily snacks and beverages on tap
- A family-friendly environment that promotes work/life balance
- Summer Fridays - head out early to enjoy the great weather!
- Weekly in-office Yoga and Pilates classes
- Subsidized gym membership
- LiveIntent sports teams (softball, flag football, soccer, and basketball)
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
We support diversity and growth within the company with programs and initiatives
- Bi-annual performance and compensation review process
- Monthly “Women with Intent” meetings, focusing on fostering a culture of diversity, inclusion, and empowerment by creating opportunities for women to grow individually and thrive collectively
- BID with Intent (Belonging, Inclusion & Diversity) focused on instilling diversity, a sense of belonging, and empowerment into LiveIntent’s culture, core values, and vision
- Book Club focused on reading and discussing career development-focused content
- Lunch & Learns with diverse speakers
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences
- Access to professional development courses through LinkedIn Learning and Coursera
- Annual company offsite week focused on team-building, training and employee recognition