Product Marketing Manager
FilestackSan Antonio, Texas6M ago
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the outbound marketing activities for your products. You will craft the messaging and positioning for products. You'll conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits for prospects/customers is crucial. In your role as a Product Marketing Manager, you will be the expert in buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to the sales channel.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them
- Demand generation – develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products including strategy around Paid Social and PPC.
- Creative: What story can you create from your product? Your prospects/customers need to fall in love with your product, how will you do that?
- Content minded: What content do you love and what makes it so great. We’d love to see your content chops – whether that’s copy, visuals, demos, or something else that grabs people.
- Metrics: Everything we do is grounded in metrics. Having a solid understanding of the developer journey as well as pipeline dynamics will be critical to your success in this role. We love Google Analytics.
- Program Management: You will be coordinating some of the biggest efforts across the company. How have you aligned your plans and managed cross-functional projects.
- 5+ years of software product marketing experience
- Bachelor’s in business or marketing
- Very strong written communication skills
- Experience with a marketing CRM.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- You've worked with SaaS companies before and know how they work.
- You've worked with technology products that have targeted developers with SaaS based services.
- You've worked with technology products that have targeted a range of company sizes from startup to small business to enterprises via direct, online, and channel strategies.
- You love technology and are curious how it works
· Company paid health, dental and vision insurance
· Start-up environment with a proven playbook
· Local Discounts (restaurants and retailers)
· Open planned time off
· We want to build SaaS Marketers for our companies and value aptitude and attitude over experience
· We need insanely smart, curious and motivated people that want a crash course in business-building to accelerate their careers
· Collaborative environment with all of Scaleworks’ businesses in the same building so you can collaborate with your peers in other companies
· Competitive benefits
· Downtown office in San Antonio, right above the River Walk, with local coffee and snacks
This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties in addition to those described above.
Filestack Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local municipalities.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.