At Vida, we empower individuals to overcome chronic mental and physical health conditions, once and for all. The impact of chronic conditions on healthcare is immense: in the US alone, chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease drive 80% of the $3 trillion healthcare spending, which is at 18% of GDP. One in 3 individuals has a chronic health condition, and 1 in 4 struggles with mental health.
Vida provides expert, personalized, on-demand health coaching and programs from a network of experienced health care providers and leading medical institutions. Vida is a next generation continuous care platform for both consumers and businesses, combining a consumer mobile app, an enterprise care platform offering on demand 24/7 solutions for chronic conditions. Vida platform runs in the cloud, captures real-time data from 100+ devices and apps, and integrates back to the employer, payer, and provider. We are trusted by Fortune 1000 companies, major national payers and large providers to enable their employees live their healthiest lives.
**Vida is authorized to do business in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Vida is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Please speak with your recruiter to learn more about where Vida is registered.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can quickly make an impact by leading both strategy and execution? Do you want to transform healthcare?
Vida’s Marketing team is looking for an experienced business-to-business (B2B) product marketer to lead GTM strategy and execution initiatives for key market segments. You will build bridges increasing the flow of information and ideas across sales, marketing, clinical, and product teams in ways that influence the product’s growth path, definition and prioritization of market segments, and GTM plans. You will rally cross-functional teams to propose and complete complex initiatives that improve product-market fit and sales growth, including Sales, Product, Data Analytics, Clinical, Design, Content, Demand Generation, Sales Enablement, and Product Marketing.
- Develop a deep understanding and empathy for enterprise customers (employers, health plans, benefits consultants, and channel/distribution partners), including personas, pain points, and key selling points
- Become the subject matter expert for Vida’s product, evangelizing its value, benefits, and future plans to internal teams and the external market
- Synthesize insights and recommendations that influence product and marketing priorities using market intelligence, including research, sizing, competitive tracking, and feedback from sales teams
- Define and refine market segments and personas, and the packages, pricing models, and product priorities that best meet their needs
- Evaluate, propose, and support potential consultant and channel partnerships, becoming the internal subject matter expert in channel segments and opportunities
- Create sales copy, content, and tools for presentations, case studies, videos, RFX proposals, etc. and training to support the commercial teams across the stages of the buying cycle
- Monitor and increase conversion rates from lead to opportunity, and from opportunity to won deal, identifying trends and ways to accelerate deal flow
- 4-8 years of related experience in product marketing, marketing for B2B audiences, or management consulting
- Complex problem-solving skills
- Ability to make compelling recommendations and rally cross-functional teams toward shared goals to pull through large initiatives
- Skills in writing for sales collateral and directing its visual design (brochures, sales sheets, case studies, proposals, sales pitch decks, etc.)
- Execution-driven self-starter comfortable taking ownership of projects and functions in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Bachelors Degree
- Portfolio of content you generated (please share in application)
- Experience in startups, sales enablement, product strategy, management consulting, or business development
- Understanding of the healthcare industry (employer market, benefits consultants, health plans)Passionate about virtual health and changing the status quo of healthcare
- MBA or Masters degree
- Competitive compensation with meaningful stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance (We cover 100% of your premium and 80% for your dependents)
- Healthcare FSA Plan
- Dependent Care FSA Plans
- Commuter and Parking Benefits
- 401K Program
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Paid Parental Leave
- 10 Paid Company Holidays
- We’re a distributed company, so you can work from most US states (We still have a HQ office in San Francisco)
- Access to a Vida Health Coach and the full Vida App
- New hire home office stipend
- Monthly wellness benefit
- Training and leadership development programs
- Weekly meetups with team members across the country through our #connectandcommit program
- Quarterly All Company Events
- Quarterly Team Based Connection Opportunities
- Significant opportunities for growth and development as the business grows
Vida is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Diversity is more than a commitment at Vida—it is the foundation of what we do. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We don’t just accept differences — we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our platform and those we serve. Vida is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures.
We do not accept unsolicited assistance from any headhunters or recruitment firms for any of our job openings. All resumes or profiles submitted by search firms to any employee at Vida in any form without a valid, signed search agreement in place for the specific position will be deemed the sole property of Vida. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Vida as a result of the unsolicited referral.