You will be joining Near, one of the fastest growing Enterprise SaaS companies and experience a true startup culture with the freedom to experiment and innovate. At Near, we believe that great culture is not just about work; it’s work + life. We not only encourage our employees to dream big, but also give them the freedom and the tools to do so.
Near is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to own all things related to our Allspark SAAS product.
This role reports to the Global Head of Product Marketing and is a general Product Marketing Manager. Although your focus will be on Allspark, you may be pulled in to lend support to our activities, initiatives, and materials around our other core SAAS products as well. You will be working directly with the Global Head of Product Marketing to develop and implement the GTM strategy for Allspark.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will have a direct influence on product development through well-defined market requirements. Through this process, you must collaborate with marketing and product management peers and resources to produce relevant content for target buyers. The perfect candidate will be creative and innovative, with the ability to be empathetic to buyers, customers, users, and sales resources.
A Day in the Life:
- Create and promote product-level documents such as: product white papers, product competition documents (e.g. battlecards), product tutorial videos, vertical-specific talking points and slides for sales.
- Collaborate with the Head of Product Marketing on product positioning, value propositions and messaging that resonate with the buying audience and produce the source messaging blueprint
- Partner with leaders across the business (e.g. sales, product, solution, industry, services or channel management) to design an aligned set of strategies, tactics and resources that achieve company’s objectives
- Support the go-to-market strategy and help grow the portfolio of offerings, including prioritizing and aligning target audiences, developing effective messaging and building content architecture
- Speak on behalf of the product at external-facing events or venues
- Be the voice of marketing to the sales team
- Be a sounding board for ideas and a center of excellence for all matters relating to current and future technologies
- Develop expert knowledge of our products’ global buying audiences and their needs and act as a subject matter expert who transfers knowledge about markets, buyers and product across marketing and sales functions
What you bring to the Role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or similar field.
- Since Allspark is a SAAS product that is sold to marketers, marketing experience and PMM experience selling to marketers is highly preferred.
- 2-3 years professional experience in product marketing, product management, digital marketing, marketing analytics, or similar
- Startup B2B experience preferred
- An execution mindset where you are happy to roll up your sleeves and do the work
- Effectiveness in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, startup environment.
- Collaborative, able to work across functional teams
- Detail-oriented, well organized, efficient with time management