Our growing marketing team is looking for a Product Marketing Manager with experience working with product-led SaaS / software companies and a strong desire to collaborate with cross-functional teams. You'll be engaging with marketers, sales, account managers, and product managers, as we continue to position Phenom as a leader in an emerging category.
In this role, your passion for marketing, creative thinking, and product expertise will be a welcomed addition to the team. You’ll be responsible for the execution of team-wide product marketing tactics and initiatives, while strongly contributing to the overall strategy of positioning, packaging, and launching Phenom’s product suite.
What you'll do...
- Understand our customer personas, competitors and the market landscape through research and collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Partner with product management to proactively shape when and how we announce new product features and updates.
- Execute product marketing initiatives aligned with our quarterly roadmap (ex. product release notes, product marketing documentation, website copy, sales collateral, feature videos, etc.)
- Translate technical features into consistent and compelling benefits-driven positioning and messaging copy that can be leveraged by multiple teams.
- Get creative with product packaging to support our growing and expanding platform and product portfolio.
- Tell and share great customer success and product stories through videos, blog posts, podcasting, or case studies.
- Support sales and account enablement with sales copy, presentations, PDFs, and other value driving assets.
- Be a product evangelist -- internally and externally.
- Make things better by sharing your experience, optimizing your daily process, and working to improve relationships and cross-functional processes across the team.
The ideal candidate has...
- Proven experience and enthusiasm as a Product Marketer, or similar role (5 years is a good benchmark)
- Experience researching and formulating strategy and executing the tactics
- B2B SaaS or software experience (Enterprise is a plus)
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Drive to self-manage and take ownership
- Ability to articulate value and differentiation of complex things in a simple way
- Positive collaborative energy and proactive project management skills
- Respect for good design, brand consistency, and professionalism
Applicants for this role must be currently authorized to work in the United States. At this time, we are not accepting applicants who require sponsorship, whether now or in the future.
Phenom is a global HR technology company with a purpose to help a billion people find the right job. Our SaaS platform Talent Experience Management (TXM) is redefining talent acquisition and talent management by helping candidates and employees find the right job faster, recruiters identify and engage the right talent, and management optimize strategy.
Phenom is not your average workplace - we take pride in building a culture that is #NotNormal and celebrates all of the ways our company and employees are unique. By cultivating a culture that's as robust as our purpose, our staff comes to life with all the best qualities, radiating energy and positivity that extends out to their teammates, customers, and families. We believe living and working with a purpose brings amazing benefits, inspiring happiness, and motivation - and we serve our employees by creating memorable moments each day.
Phenom was named one of the 2019 Best Small Workplaces by Great Place to Work® and Fortune, as well as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the 2020 Deloitte Technology Fast 500.
With over 1,000 employees, the Phenom team is headquartered in the greater Philadelphia area, with offices in Canada, India, Israel, the Netherlands, and the United Kingdom, serving 300+ global employers.
Diversity is essential to building phenomenal teams - and Phenom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer.
Phenom is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Our commitment to diversity runs deep...
We believe diversity is essential to building a phenomenal workplace, product, and customer experience. As we take collective action to build a more inclusive environment where every candidate and employee feels welcomed - and differences in ideas and opinions are celebrated - we recognize there is more to be done. Our team is committed to advance until these powerful ideas are ingrained in our culture, for you, for Phenom, and for employers everywhere.