Product Marketing Manager
UnmindLondon, UK7M ago
As a Product Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for leading our efforts to drive new business growth amongst mid-market and enterprise-level organisations who are looking to take a proactive and preventative approach to mental health and wellbeing in the workplace.
Your responsibilities will involve driving our demand generation and GTM strategies targeting mid-market and enterprise accounts and optimising our growth within these segments. You’ll craft and execute campaigns to drive sales qualified leads focussing on the performance and optimisation of the entire campaign experience. You will also support our wider Sales team by equipping them with the sales enablement material they need to drive new deals forward and effectively communicate the Unmind value proposition. You'll work across Sales, Marketing and Client Success to understand business needs, develop marketing plans, track growth, and report results.
The Unmind team is scaling, which means that sometimes our roles can be incredibly varied. However, some of the core parts of the demand generation lead role will be:
- Define and execute marketing activities to drive the creation of sales qualified leads and qualified opportunities within strategic segments of the market.
- Identify and generate lists of target accounts within the UK and our international markets, before working with Sales to enrich and prioritise.
- Plan the program of marketing activities required to support the company’s acquisition targets - which you will part own. Explore, grow and optimise these activities through new channels and innovative comms.
- Collaborate with Sales and Client Success to ensure clear, differentiated product positioning.
- Benchmark competition and best practises on a regular basis to inform planning and performance optimisation.
- Support our Sales team by producing sales enablement assets which effectively communicate the Unmind value proposition inc. sales decks, business cases, competitor intelligence etc.
- Work with our B2B copywriter to develop and produce assets which will support the demand generation strategy incl. white-papers, customer case studies, sales enablement assets etc.
- Work closely with Design to bring campaigns to life, elevate our brand, and ensure consistency across chosen channels.
- Support in the design and build of the marketing tech stack, identifying solutions which will optimise the delivery of Demand Generation activities.
- Monitor, analyse, and report on the performance of campaign activities and communicate results and any plans for improvement.
- Develop executive presentations to communicate the Demand Generation strategy, priorities and results.
Find out more through the link provided.