Jotform is a leading online form software, giving any size company a way to deploy powerful forms and supercharge productivity. Trusted by 15+ million users in more than 190 countries, Jotform gives organizations a simplified way to collect event registrations, job applications, leads, customer orders, and more. Since 2006, our mission has been to enable users to create, manage, and share online forms and receive responses in the easiest way possible.
Jotform is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to help improve our product and drive successful launches for our new products and features to our 15 million users. This role will be part of the Marketing department but will work closely with our Product and Growth teams.
The position you’re applying for is a hybrid position based out of our San Francisco office.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this position, you’ll strive to deeply understand the needs of Jotform users, work closely with Jotform’s developers, and drive successful product launches from end to end.
The key objectives of this role include but are not limited to
- Plan go-to-market strategies for new Jotform features and products
- Develop key product messaging
- Stay current on competitor products and features
- Make strategic suggestions for new product and feature development
- Spearhead the creation of written and video content promoting Jotform products and features
What do you need to be successful?
- 3+ years of product marketing experience
- Impeccable ability to manage projects and hit deadlines
- Strong writing and speaking skills
- Ability and desire to understand user needs
- A combination of analytic and creative skill sets
- Excellent people and project management skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties
- Generous total compensation package
- Fully paid medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Additional company benefits include 10 vacation days per year (which increases with tenure), plus holidays and office closure during the holiday season
- High-growth, fast-paced environment with a collaborative and unique team culture
- Professional development stipend
- Fun and relaxed work environment
- Healthy (and junkie) office snacks
- Convenient location near the Embarcadero and the Ferry Building
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching, and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest and for taking the time to apply for this position at Jotform!
We’ll review your application along with all the others we receive and choose the top candidates. In many cases, due to time constraints and the volume of applicants, only short-listed candidates will be contacted, but we do consider each application carefully.
If you are short-listed, we’ll contact you for a short screening call to get to know you better. If you don’t get a call, please don’t be disappointed! We receive many applications for each role.
Jotform is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.