ThreeFlow is looking for teammates who are results-driven, eager to solve problems, and willing to question the status quo. We cultivate an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute, grow, feel valued, and make an impact.
Our Product Marketing team is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager (PMM) to redefine markets and drive business growth through innovative storytelling and marketing. Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, the PMM will partner closely with our growth marketing team as well as cross-functionally with product, sales, client experience, and enablement to generate demand and accelerate revenue. There will also be opportunities for the PMM to directly contribute to the product roadmap by leveraging user feedback and market intelligence.
About the role
- Partner closely with the product team to plan launches of new features that drive adoption, growth, and retention
- Develop messaging, including feature value propositions and descriptions, that helps internal teams and external partners better understand ThreeFlow’s industry-leading products and services
- Conduct research on the market, competition, and clients to identify trends and opportunities for growth, engagement, and our product roadmap
- Strategize campaigns, themes, and messages that resonate with our target audience
- Lead the development and evolution of our buyer and user personas, continually refining them with quantitative and qualitative data
- Create resources (e.g., one-pagers, user support articles, videos, webinars) and campaigns that inspire clients and drive action
- Understand and help communicate product details to the right parties; develop sales and client onboarding resources
- 5+ years marketing experience at a SaaS or B2B startup
- 2+ years product marketing experience
- Outstanding storyteller with effective writing and presentation skills
- Meticulous attention to detail, with strong organization and prioritization skills; comfortable switching gears and moving between projects seamlessly
- Cross-functional experience communicating and maintaining relationships with internal partners
- Knowledge of employee benefits or insurance strongly preferred