Product Marketing Manager
NextivaAnywhere14 days ago
At Nextiva, we don't study industry trends and build our products and services reactively; instead, we look to be the leader in defining the trends, during these unprecedented times.
We strive to be the best of the best across multiple technology channels – UCaaS and SaaS to name a few. We are determined to help write the future for businesses around the globe by creating innovative products and an agnostic platform that delivers first-class communications tools in the hands of every business. We are a global team of the fastest-growing, privately held provider of cloud communications.
We are actively looking for amazing people, like you, to join our team!
We are seeking an innovative Product Marketing Manager to join the marketing team. In this role, you will play a pivotal role in accelerating product performance including creating demand, improving conversion, driving adoption and growing customer relationships. You’ll be responsible for partnering with the product management team to define, launch and grow assigned products as well as drive cross-functional alignment to execute an effective go-to-market strategy.
You will collaborate with our marketing team to develop innovative programs that drive demand and engagement across the full customer lifecycle. You are obsessed with tracking product performance, leveraging qualitative insights, and have the data to prove what’s working and what isn’t.
- Deliver market insights and build deep understanding of the buyer (who they are, why they buy, how they make decisions).
- Develop product positioning and create messaging that successfully communicates value to key audiences
- Partner with leaders to create product go-to-market strategies and product performance plans
- Participate and/or lead recurring operating mechanisms to identify priorities that will improve product performance
- Work with marketing to develop and execute marketing campaigns that drive product performance
- Plan and drive cross-functional orchestration of product launches for new features and products
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Marketing Manager (or Product Manager) with demonstrated track record driving product performance
- Experience with UCaaS / VoIP / CCaaS and/or CRM, Service CRM, or CEM preferred
- Proficient in quantitative and qualitative analysis to uncover customer needs and build deep understanding of customers and market
- Comfortable analyzing and synthesizing customer data from multiple sources
- Proficient in productivity, collaboration, and project management tools
- Exceptional product performance tracking skills with ability to use data to identify what’s working and what is not and where to improve
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
So, why Nextiva?
Our people do amazing things to help businesses solve their toughest challenges. Really, they do. We simplify the way businesses communicate, creating innovative and affordable solutions for businesses of all sizes. We acquired our first customer in 2008 and today thousands use our tools and platform. Talented team members around the globe embrace Amazing Service – this culture of Amazing Service extends to how we treat both our customers and one another. We are passionate about Nextiva’s unique culture and are looking for like-minded individuals that share our values and vision.
Nextiva is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.