Product Marketing Manager
TinkStockholm4 months ago
Tink has raised over €170 million in venture capital and in the past 18 months we have grown to over 370 people. The company and the product offering are rocketing, and we’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to play a vital role in placing Tink firmly on the map as the number one open banking platform in Europe. This is a chance to revolutionise the banking sector - which is in serious need of a shake up.
To strengthen our Product Marketing team, and take our offering to the next level, we are looking for a Product Marketing Manager who will have responsibility for the digital banking experience portfolio Tink is building on top of the open banking infrastructure. The Product Marketing Manager sits on the leadership team for the banking offering and is responsible for ensuring Tink’s products are an unmissable, undeniable, and compelling solutions to the problems of our customers. It’s all about amazing content which acts as a translator between what the product does and what the customer cares about.
We are a really strong and supportive team that thrives together. The ideal candidate is a natural collaborator and communicator, a creative problem solver, detailed-orientated yet big-thinking, and aims for the ideal, but gets sh*t done.
This is a unique opportunity to join a team doing amazing things with a truly innovative offering that will change the world of financial services forever. In 2021 alone we are launching multiple new products into dozens of markets and Product Marketing is at the heart of everything we do.
What you’ll do
- Execute effective go-to-market plans for products that meet the needs, and attract the attention, of the various stakeholders and decision makers at Europe’s largest banks
- Produce best-in-class value propositions with specific attention to developing relevant use cases, positioning, packaging and messaging.
- Ensure everyone involved in Enterprise sales and business development is equipped with the appropriate knowledge of the value and user experience of our products to attract new customers and turn existing ones into loyal ambassadors.
- Create and maintain compelling collateral (e.g., solution descriptions, one-pagers, customer success stories, presentations) as well as associated tools and training.
What we need
- Bachelor’s degree in a business, marketing or product field.
- 4+ years of experience in Product Marketing, (or 6+ years in similar B2B Marketing roles), for an Enterprise-focused SaaS company.
- Experience from the retail banking, consumer lending or payments industries is a strong advantage.
- Direct experience of working with senior Product and Commercial leadership.
- Coming from a fast-paced, high-growth organisation, working with innovative and disruptive products gives you extra points.
- A natural storyteller and simplifier of complex concepts
- A skilled collaborator in cross-functional teams who excels at navigating flexible startup environments
- Ability to see the bigger picture but deep-dive when needed
- Passion for, and interest in tech companies
- Fluent in English
- You see yourself standing behind and supporting Tink’s ambition to power the new world of finance