Product Marketing Manager
DigitalBridgeManchester, UK6M ago
We’re on the lookout for a brilliant Product Marketing Manager to jump on board and help craft the next, most exciting, part of our story. The successful candidate will report directly to our Chief Operating Officer and work closely with our Marketing Designer to produce outstanding campaigns and materials.
This role would be ideal for someone who has gained some experience in the workplace and is now looking for the next step in their career.
What does the opportunity look like day-to-day?
- You’ll be responsible for helping design a new category and crafting our overall product narrative and messaging.
- You’ll be working across teams bringing together Sales, Customer Success, Engineering, Product and Design to translate technical details into benefits for retailers
- Working with our Marketing Designer you’ll create compelling collateral that helps Sales sell more, and content that helps Customer Success educate, onboard and guide our customers.
- You’ll craft and test messaging across marketing channels, measuring relevant engagement KPIs to evaluate their success.
- Executing go-to-market strategies and lead the external messaging and promotion of new feature launches, including naming and competitor analysis.
- Talking to existing and prospective customers to understand their world and challenges.
What you will bring to the team:
- Proven track record of working in a tech company, either within product or marketing environment (or similar)
- Excellent copywriting and communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously with support
- A positive attitude, self-motivation and strive to improve constantly
It would be great if you also have:
- Degree or similar in a relevant marketing discipline
- Experience of working in a B2B or SaaS business
- Specific product marketing experience
- A working knowledge of web analytics tools (for example Google Analytics)
- An interest in social media