Product Marketing Manager
As a Product Marketer at Permutive, you’ll play an important role telling product stories and supporting commercial functions during an exciting growth period. The Product Marketing team works closely with every function in the business - from Engineering though to Customer Success - to tell our story in the market, so we’re looking for someone who’s naturally curious, creative, and highly collaborative to make an impact. You will be joining Richard and Alexandra, who are based in our London office, and Aphrodite who is based in our NYC office.
After driving significant revenue uplifts for leading publishers including BuzzFeed, Business Insider and The Economist, we are making waves in the market and expanding the Product Marketing function to accelerate this growth. There has never been a more exciting time to join us, and this presents a huge opportunity for anyone joining our team right now.
What you'll be doing
- Supporting the adoption and usage of Permutive solutions across EMEA with clear messaging and tactics. You'll work closely with PMM and cross-functional stakeholders to develop compelling, audience-specific messages, and drive alignment across our go-to-market strategy.
- Translate messaging into decks, one pagers, playbooks, business cases and other documents to help the sales teams close more deals, faster.
- Support the specific needs of individual sales cycles with tailored decks and other collateral as needed.
- Join prospect and customer meetings to understand customer pain points and gain exposure to the sales process for better sales enablement.
- Work with the wider team on customer case studies and related marketing activities.
- Collaborate with Sales, Product, Engineering and the broader Marketing team to ensure alignment and execution on the needs of our publishers in terms of messaging, priorities and measures of success.
- Understand EMEA market trends and competitors that enable you to highlight why our solution is the best in the market, and develop differentiated marketing strategies to increase our market presence and penetration.
- Work with Engineers and Marketing on product releases and the various ways of communicating these effectively.
You would be perfect for this role if you have
- A minimum of 1 years' product marketing experience for a b2b SaaS platform, ideally on top of 3 years of marketing experience
- A proven track record of customer-centric marketing using both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills
- A knack for explaining complex technical concepts in simple terms
- To be a self-starter and be prepared for some travel
- Strong organisational skills along with the demonstrated ability to work to a deadline
- Great references from people who would love to work with you again
- A start up mentality and personality: you're mission driven and not afraid to get stuck in
We take a structured, objective approach to salary-setting, which is based on market information, our compensation strategy, and your experience and capability as assessed through our interview process. We review salaries at least once a year.
For a candidate who reaches the requirements above, we would offer a salary of around £50,000, plus bonus and share options.
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Team lunch every Friday
- An autonomous approach to work - we operate an "in-office" culture, but we get that sometimes you need to work from home
- Parental Leave policy (paternity, maternity and adoption) entitling new parents to 26 weeks of leave on full pay
- Time to rest and relax with a generous vacation allowance
- Options grant so you have shared ownership: you’ll own a piece of the pie!
Permutive is the only publisher data platform built on edge computing. We enable publishers to increase their data driven advertising revenue and make revenue diversification a reality, whilst keeping user privacy at the heart of our technology. Some of our customers include BuzzFeed, Business Insider, The Economist, Condé Nast, Leaf, Immediate Media and Burda Forward.