Product Marketing Manage
Blackbaud EuropeLondon10M ago
About the role
We need a rockstar Product Marketing Manager to join our thriving, passionate team based in London and help us take that story to market. It will be up to you to drive the high impact go-to-market strategy across a range of technology solutions. You will make sure our Marketing and Sales teams are fully equipped to win through incredible positioning, messaging, packaging, market analysis, pricing and content creation.
This is a great fit for a hands-on, big picture marketer, who is motivated by influencing strategy, excels in building strong cross-functional relationships, and is passionate about making the world a better place.
What you'll be doing
This strategic role sits at the intersection of Marketing, Sales and Product Management. You must quickly develop a deep understanding of our solution portfolio and the unique market we serve.
- Go-to-market strategy: lead new product and feature launches through effective sales and marketing channels. Leverage deep understanding of our products, key market segments and the needs of our customers to establish a winning position within the competitive landscape.
- Market analysis: Size and define market segments to drive strategic decision making in line with our growth plans.
- Positioning and messaging: Create compelling value propositions and benefit statements that differentiate our core solutions across a range of verticals and personas.
- Content creation: Articulate value propositions through the creation of multi-channel content: datasheets, landing pages, sales assets, pitch decks, call scripts, demonstrations and case studies.
- Packaging: Create product bundles and packages of existing solutions to best serve market needs
- Pricing: Complete regular pricing analysis to ensure optimal price-to-value in our market.
- Evangelise: Tell compelling stories about our solutions internally and externally
- Competitive intelligence
- Win/Loss reviews
Skills you’ll need to bring
- Understand and articulate the key value propositions of a range of SaaS solutions, developing impactful targeted messages for each vertical and buyer persona.
- Exceptional ability to write and create product content.
- Strong verbal communication skills; comfortable educating and enabling an ambitious sales team.
- Natural analytic skills to interpret and draw business conclusions from large quantities of market data.
- Commercial focus; comfortable aligning your priorities to business metrics with strong affinity for sales team success.
- Ability to drive projects forward at rapid pace, coordinating stakeholders across multiple departments.
What we’d like to see
- Degree educated
- CIM or IDM qualification preferred
- Strong background in B2B sales or marketing, with 3-5 years of specific Product Marketing experience
- Experience in non-profit sector and/or SaaS technology sector