Product Marketing Lead
VirtuosoAnywhere16 days ago
We have reached a pivotal stage in our journey and need a hands on, results driven, and tech savvy Product Marketing Lead to join our team and take our messaging and lead generation strategy to the next level. Initially this will be an individual contributor role, we need someone who is capable of owning the product marketing strategy but is equally happy rolling their sleeves up and executing the day to day tasks. As we grow there is significant potential for this role to become a head of department position with several direct reports.
We offer a fully flexible/remote working culture which is based on trust and empowering our people to get the job done in a way that suits their lifestyle.
About the Role
- Create and continuously improve messaging that is clear, compelling, differentiated and targeted
- Be responsible for the generation of content - directly or by the use of colleagues and third parties
- Continually input into product messaging with the goal of reducing the sales cycle
- Lead GTM including product launches and releases
- Work with the Customer Success team to set up the Customer Council - translate Product features into customer benefits by gaining a deep understanding of our customers and how these features advance their goals.
- Stay on top of business trends across our sector to inform product marketing
- Collaborate closely with the respective team members to support Demand Generation activities - inbound/outbound, campaigns, events, etc
- Own the plan to evolve thought leadership and communications programs to position Virtuoso as an Industry thought leader and work closely with analysts
- Own the Virtuoso website and any social media channels
What we need from you..
- Someone who can promote technical concepts to different audiences through storytelling via different channels and methodologies
- Possess excellent writing, visual and oral communication skills
- Able to contribute effectively to the GTM strategy and collaborate with both the product and the revenue team to ensure success.
- A seeker of facts to inform positions and of social proof to convince others
- A unifier of concepts who can quickly process the main points without over-simplifying
- Eager to tackle technical subjects and able to recognize what level of depth is needed for success in a given topic or tactic
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, scale-up environment, where every day is different and challenging
- 5+ years experience in product marketing within a similar field - Devops, testing, infrastructure, data, etc
Bonus Points For:
- Previous experience in a line management role
- Understanding and experience with modern Test Automation tools
- Technical aptitude: Strong understanding of software engineering and/or test automation fields.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to make your mark/to make a difference
- Exceptional opportunity to progress into a leadership role
- Highly competitive salary
- Generous allowance to choose your own laptop or macbook and home office set up
- Stock options after a qualifying period
- Remote/flexible working
- Private health insurance
- Take your birthday as a holiday every year!
- Holiday allowance increases by 1 day per year of service up to 5 years
- Individual yearly allowance for training and personal development
- Team get togethers, free monthly lunches and other socials.