We are working with an ambitious, financially strong, mid-stage B2B growth company that continues to expand with strong customer retention and new customer acquisition. This company is doing something a bit different in the healthcare / tech space, and their solutions are certainly resonating in the market! The company is searching for a new Product Marketing professional to be part of the team focused on a set of new products. It is a great time to join this new age industry leader and put your mark on its future product offerings. This job can be 100% remote or hybrid – your choice. If you are 100% remote, please be willing to work on East Coast time.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the target customer.
- Execute focused messaging and competitive analysis that will be used to make strategic decisions on the product direction.
- Design and execute go-to-market strategies for new service offerings in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Deliver quality messaging and positioning that resonates with various audiences across web, social, print, and other digital assets.
- Develop marketing collateral, graphic design, copywriting, and other presentations/work as needed with internal resources and agency partners.
- Establish key performance metrics to benchmark marketing initiatives.
- BA/ BS Degree
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing with a focus on B2B products. Experience in bringing new products and services to market is an added plus.
- Ability to understand data and make decisions and recommendations based on analysis.
- Customer research skills: Strength in performing customer research and analysis using various methods to gather insights to create compelling messaging and go-to-market strategies.
- Adept at writing clear, concise, and engaging copy for different mediums that effectively resonates with various audiences.