We are seeking a Product Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team!
Community Brands is looking for an experienced Marketing Coordinator who has a passion for product marketing, sales enablement, and a knack for collaboration and organization. This individual will have the opportunity to work with multiple event technology products within the Community Brands Events Portfolio.
This position is fully remote (WFH).
A Day in the Life:
- The Product Marketing Coordinator will support and work closely with the VP of Marketing & Events in planning and executing prospect and client communication as part of a full-funnel B2B software marketing strategy as well as producing sales enablement collateral.
- Other areas of focus for this role include copywriting, brand awareness, thought leadership, competitive analysis, product communications, and customer retention across multiple event technology products.
- This self-motivated individual should have a variety of experience and is expected to learn new products in an ever-changing industry and conduct market research to forecast up and coming trends including key competitor activities.
In this role you’ll:
- Support and ensure all aspects of product marketing strategy are executed – including a full go-to-market plan, collateral creation and some internal training
- Conduct market research to better understand customer pain points and challenges, and key markets to target
- Work with cross-functional teams in client services, product management, marketing and sales to ensure the alignment and execution of go-to-market strategies
- Create product messaging and assist with content development for product marketing and thought leadership assets
- Assist in developing marketing strategy for products within the event technology market
- Help the team gain understanding of key markets to target, conduct market research and intelligence, define market segmentation and buyer personas.
- Monitor changes to the competitive landscape at a macro-level, adjusting where required positioning and messaging.
- Help the marketing team position the event technology product offerings to ensure consistent and differentiated messages that map to buyer need, personas and influencers along a client lifecycle.
- Collaborate with Sales to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both prospects and customers.
- Assist with or execute other duties as assigned
- We’re looking for someone who brings:
- Organization as a self-starter, with strong interpersonal skills to work effectively and build strong relationships with cross-functional teams and individuals.
- Ability to embrace collaboration while working independently when necessary.
- Interest in storytelling and product strategy
- Aptitude for technology and the ability to connect technical concepts with customer value.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and related communications simultaneously.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Results-oriented focus, striving for quantifiable results that help the business succeed, with willingness to shift plans if necessary, to meet and align to goals.
- Demonstrated strong written communication and presentation skills.
- Strategic thinking and ability to define and pursue strategic objectives.
- As a team, we’re focused on achieving higher engagement and conversion rates, improved brand and product awareness, and increasing strategic communication. We operate in a fun, fast-paced, diverse work environment, and there are many opportunities to grow your career within the organization.
We are looking for someone who:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum 2-4 years of product marketing experience.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience using project management or productivity tools preferred (Asana – a plus)
- Copywriting experience
- Event/Conference experience (planning, logistical, conference/meeting)
- Experience in marketing for/with/to event technology/software
- Experience using and creating reports from customer relationship management tools required (Salesforce – a plus)
- Fan of The Office (tv show)
Why work here?
- Flexible Planned Paid Time Off
- Generous Sick Leave
- Casual Environment
- Purpose Driven Culture
- Work-life balance
- Passionate about Community Involvement
- Company Paid Parental Leave
- Company Paid Short Term Disability
- Remote Flexibility
Community Brands actively embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a meaningful way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be which is why we do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. All persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States (without sponsorship) and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.