We are building the first SecretOps Platform to make it easier for developers to manage secrets at scale. Our mission is to empower developers to be more productive and secure across clouds, environments and teams.
We just raised our $20M Series A and are looking for a stellar product marketer candidate who can drive the Go-To-Market strategy and cross-company core messaging through focusing on the developer experience.
In the role, you will be responsible for creating compelling thought leadership themes, content, and messaging that position the value of Doppler as we grow the category of Developer Tools: SecretOps.
Create Compelling Messaging:
- Develop value propositions, messages, and positioning that translates Doppler’s product and features into benefits that resonate with developers in every stage of the journey.
- Exhibiting thought leadership and storytelling will be a key part of the role.
Research and Develop:
- Synthesize market trends, customer requirements, and competitive offerings to identify key messages and points of Doppler differentiation, along with gaps in current offerings.
- You will infuse this analysis into product messaging and positioning, which will be used cross-functionally for product roadmap prioritization and growth acquisition strategies.
Plan and Execute:
- Collaborate with our Product, Devrel and Sales teams to create the tactical GTM plan that communicates the value of the Doppler SecretOps platform to multiple audiences.
- Supporting product launches and scaling adoption.
- Engage directly with all potential users to categorically define the secrets management space through educational content and influential, opinionated stances.
- Drive awareness and desire of the Doppler offering through content marketing and social media.
Define and Measure:
- Share market and user analysis with our Marketing team to help inform the GTM strategy and roadmap.
- Evaluate the ROI of product marketing activities and develop plans for continuous improvement.
- 3+ years of product marketing experience to Developers and/or DevOps
- Experience with B2B Enterprise and Product-led marketing initiatives, ideally in the developer tools space
- Exceptional writing experience that can be applied to product announcements, blog posts, case studies, white papers, press releases, webinars, advertising copy, and landing pages
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in technical environments (product and engineering)
- Subject matter expertise in building software-as-a-service applications
- Influential status within the developer community, especially on social media
- Proven track record of creating new market categories
- Equity at an early-stage fast-growing startup
- Premium health insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Guilt Free Unlimited PTO
- Upward Mobility
- Commuter & Ride Share
- Relocation Bonus
- Learning and Development Stipend
- Wealth Advisor
- Pregnancy & Family Leave
- Fertility Treatments
- Equal Compensation (regardless of gender or race)