At Gearset, we build a cutting-edge DevOps solution for the millions of developers building applications on Salesforce, the world's biggest enterprise PaaS. In the space of just five years, Gearset has become the DevOps solution of choice for some of the world's biggest companies, including IBM, McKesson, and even Salesforce itself. Gearset is looking for a Product Marketer to join our growing Product Marketing and Campaigns team, and help us deliver on our ambitious targets for 2022 and beyond.
What is the opportunity?
In this exciting new role you will be responsible for developing a deep understanding of our markets, users and buying groups. You will create compelling messaging and positioning, and deliver campaigns to promote our leading DevOps solution to a global audience of Salesforce professionals. You will work closely with our product, engineering, and sales teams to ensure our messaging is aligned and our roadmap is accurately reflected in our campaigns.
You will be responsible for creating assets and enabling our global sales teams with the resources needed to support the entire customer lifecycle. You will ensure that our website and collateral is kept updated to reflect our current positioning and feature releases.
You’re a data-driven and revenue-oriented marketer, with a passion for bringing product releases to life and a desire to move into a Product Marketing career. With creative ideas about how to engage different audiences, you’re comfortable managing multiple campaigns at once and working collaboratively across business functions.
Working at Gearset, you'll:
- Understand our markets, users and buyers.
- Build and execute feature launches and other campaigns.
- Help manage our campaign calendar.
- Understand marketing performance data and apply it to our positioning and campaigns strategy.
- Work closely with sales to ensure they are informed and have supporting resources for product updates.
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to understand the roadmap and prepare for feature launches.
- Support market and competitor research projects.
- Regularly talk with customers to understand their buying needs, pain points and decision-making drivers.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Marketing and product experience with ambitions to progress in a Product Marketing role.
- Experience delivering multi-touch marketing campaigns, including email marketing, advertising, content creation, and events.
- Confidence in writing both short and long form content.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively, both within marketing and across the wider organisation, especially with sales and engineering teams.
- Understanding of the B2B SaaS market.
Hours, salary and benefits:
- Salary is £40k-£50k depending on experience
- This is a full time opportunity, working Monday to Friday
- Flexible working - your time will be split between working from home and the office with ideally 2 or 3 days per week in the office
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Pension Plan (matching up to 5%)
- Bupa health care
- Life Insurance & Critical Illness cover
- Flexible working hours
- Free lunch in the office
- Discounted gym membership, as well as many other wellness benefits
- You’ll work with an amazing team of friendly, approachable, and knowledgeable people
Gearset is the leading DevOps solutions for the millions of people developing on Salesforce, the world's biggest CRM. We've the fast paced exciting environment of a start-up, with the success, stability, and ambition of a scale up.
In a few short years, we’ve rocketed from a 7 person start-up to over 180 people, and have become the DevOps solution of choice for some of the world’s biggest companies, including IBM, McKesson, and even Salesforce themselves. In the last 18 months we’ve opened offices in Belfast and Chicago, alongside our Cambridge (UK) HQ.
We’re proud of what we’ve built and how we’ve built it. We work as a team, where attributes of trust, openness and honesty are key, as they allow us to have a feedback-driven culture that keeps us improving to deliver the best solution for our customers.
Alongside our Glassdoor score of 4.8/5, and customer G2 scores of 4.7/5, we recently gained $55 million in funding, and received three awards from Best Companies UK in 2022. This includes Top 5 Best Company to work for in the East of England, UK Top 5 Best Mid-sized Company and Top 5 Best Technology Company to work for in the whole of the UK. We also won a special award for Learning & Development that reflects our ongoing commitment to the personal goals and ambitions of our employees.