The mabl team is on a mission to build the easiest low-code test automation solution on the market. We’re enabling everyone from global enterprises to fast-growing startups to integrate application testing into their development pipelines and harness test data to improve product quality by making fast, powerful test automation possible for everyone, regardless of coding experience.
To continue delivering on this mission, we’re looking for people to join our team of leaders, experts, innovators, and community builders. Our core values: drive, authenticity, support, and insight, are the foundation of our culture and a key part of what it means to be a mabler. We practice transparency, embrace collaboration, and lead with empathy while encouraging each other to bring their best selves to work.
If that isn’t enough, mabl was also named a Best Place to Work by BuiltIn Boston in 2021 and 2022.
Why we need you:
At mabl, the large majority of our demand pipeline is generated by marketing activities which helped us double ARR this last year. We’re looking to add expertise in Product Marketing to help us strengthen our leadership position in the market, raise awareness and drive interest through our content- and customer-first strategy. The ideal candidate will be eager to contribute content to support key marketing initiatives, lead enterprise sales enablement initiatives, expand product led growth through the free trial experience, and help us scale as we double the business this coming year. This is a unique opportunity to join a stellar marketing team of experts in demand generation, content marketing, and product evangelization.
What you’ll do:
- Generate ideas and write product content including blogs, website copy, ebooks, and industry and product presentations to help drive awareness and interest in mabl.
- Drive internal and external communication of product updates and new product releases.
- Deliver enterprise-grade sales tools, assets, and training to improve lead qualification and deal velocity.
- Update and maintain competitive landscape materials.
- Work closely with marketing and product management teams to further optimize free trial experience and conversion.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 5 years of product marketing experience.
- Direct experience with testing solutions or development tools.
- Excellent research, writing, presentation, and analytical skills.
- Self-starter, highly motivated, technically curious, eager to learn.
- Natural aptitude to collaborate in and across teams.
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on quality.
Mabl is the intelligent test automation company that empowers high-velocity software development teams to adopt Quality Engineering. Our low-code test automation platform enables organizations to harness the potential of software testing and test data to build new features faster, adopt DevOps, and enhance product quality. Mabl users benefit from a unified platform for easily creating, executing, and maintaining reliable tests that result in faster delivery of high quality, business critical applications. Follow us at @mablhq on Twitter and @mabl on LinkedIn to see what life is like as a mabler.