Portfolio Marketing - Artificial Intelligence (Remote Role)
Senior Manager, Portfolio Marketing
Cognizant Artificial Intelligence
Cognizant is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant has over 280,000 employees. Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 1000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Role and Responsibilities:
As part of the Global Messaging and Portfolio marketing team, the Portfolio Marketing Manager is responsible for how our Cognizant Artificial Intelligence offerings and services are perceived in the market. Cognizant’s Artificial Intelligence Practice provides advanced data collection and management expertise, as well as artificial intelligence and analytics capabilities that help clients create highly-personalized digital experiences, products and services at every touchpoint of the customer journey. Our AI solutions glean insights from data to inform decision-making, improve operations efficiencies and reduce costs. We apply Evolutionary AI, Conversational AI and decision support solutions built on machine learning, deep learning and advanced analytics techniques to help our clients optimize their business/IT strategy, identify new growth areas and outperform the competition.
We are seeking an intuitive Portfolio Marketing Manager to support the global brand awareness, market development, and sales assets across our intelligence portfolio. This entails researching and understanding client needs, developing compelling messaging that captures our value proposition, and working across various groups to align what we offer as a company to what the market needs. Our Portfolio Marketing Manager defines our core AI offerings and capabilities and leads the creation of the marketing strategy, messaging, content and additional resources needed to market and sell our solutions globally.
• Acquire deep insight into the local markets with respect to customers, trends and competition.
• Deliver unique and compelling point of view (POV), strategic messaging and leadership proof points improving the BUs' market position, competitive advantage and business results.
• Craft inspiring value propositions and messaging that resonate with the buying audience and produce a messaging architecture for the solutions
• Collaborate with marketing peers to build a content plan to produce relevant assets for target buyers, including thought leadership, case studies, video, blogs, sales enablement materials, and sales enablement materials
• Lead the positioning of our offerings and services to analysts (AR) and journalists (PR)
• Collaborate with the extended marketing team on demand generation campaigns and market launches for solutions to achieve business goals
• Review marketing results on a regular basis to learn, iterate and optimize the marketing strategy and messaging.
• Be a market facing SME and evangelist for the solutions through social media amplification
Required professional experience:
• 3-5 years experience in AI technology or related markets, with experience in B2B marketing preferred. Consulting and IT Services experience is a plus.
• Strong knowledge of the AI and data market along with key competitors in the space
• Ability to understand customer and market needs, then translate these into solution and GTM requirements.
• Exceptional written, communication and project management skills
• Enthusiastic, collaborative, and able to work in a fast-paced environment