Portfolio Marketing - Application Modernization (Remote Role)
Senior Manager, Portfolio Marketing
Cognizant is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant has over 280,000 employees. Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 1000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Role and Responsibilities:
As part of the Global Messaging and Portfolio marketing team, the Portfolio Marketing Manager is responsible for how our Application Modernization offerings and services are perceived in the market. Cognizant provides end-to-end modernization capabilities that helps our customers to transform their IT landscape into a cloud-ready and agile ecosystem. We provide our clients with a broad set of analytical and acceleration tools, pre-built templates, reference implementations, technology partnerships, modernization models, and cloud-native architectures built to drive results at speed and scale.
We are seeking an intuitive Portfolio Marketing Manager to support the global brand awareness, market development, and sales assets across our intelligence portfolio. This entails researching and understanding client needs, developing compelling messaging that captures our value proposition, and working across various groups to align what we offer as a company to what the market needs. Our Portfolio Marketing Manager defines our core AI offerings and capabilities and leads the creation of the marketing strategy, messaging, content and additional resources needed to market and sell our solutions globally.
• Acquire deep insight into the local markets with respect to customers, trends and competition.
• Deliver unique and compelling point of view (POV), strategic messaging and leadership proof points improving the BUs' market position, competitive advantage and business results.
• Craft inspiring value propositions and messaging that resonate with the buying audience and produce a messaging architecture for the solutions
• Collaborate with marketing peers to build a content plan to produce relevant assets for target buyers, including thought leadership, case studies, video, blogs, sales enablement materials, and sales enablement materials
• Lead the positioning of our offerings and services to analysts (AR) and journalists (PR)
• Collaborate with the extended marketing team on demand generation campaigns and market launches for solutions to achieve business goals
• Review marketing results on a regular basis to learn, iterate and optimize the marketing strategy and messaging.
• Be a market facing SME and evangelist for the solutions through social media amplification
Required professional experience:
• 3-5 years experience in Application Modernization or related markets, with experience in B2B marketing preferred. Consulting and IT Services experience is a plus.
• Strong knowledge of the Application Modernization market along with key competitors in the space
• Ability to understand customer and market needs, then translate these into solution and GTM requirements.
• Exceptional written, communication and project management skills
• Enthusiastic, collaborative, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong problem-solving skills and analytical ability
• Adaptable and able to work in a constantly changing environment
• Self-starter as this will be a remote work position