Marketing Growth Hacker
SellicsBerlin, Mitte, Germany2M ago
We are hiring a uniquely-talented Growth Hacker to join our Berlin office and build marketing tools and apps for our team and our audience, as well as identify creative new solutions to helping us grow. You are a marketing generalist, ideally with deep knowledge in at least one channel. This role combines technical knowledge of front-end web development with in-depth knowledge of marketing best practices and testing.
- Develop a plan to optimize the Website through AB-testing with the goal to generate more leads and improve ROI
- Develop and implement front-end web code where appropriate to launch interactive tools and apps benefiting the marketing team’s goals
- Collaborate with channel-specific marketing teammates (blogging, email, social media, etc.) to identify areas for growth
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other departments to drive growth on all stages of AARRR funnel
- Propose creative new projects, from building free tools and apps that attract prospects and convert leads to testing new approaches to capturing existing demand
- Measure and optimize these projects, reporting results and proposing improved ways of operating based on the data
We are looking for people with:
- 2+ years of relevant working experience
- Domain expertise in UI/UX best practices. You are a problem solver with everything you develop to improve our site’s experience and drive action
- Proficient Google Analytics and A/B testing tools
- Experience in fast experimentation, and indepth understanding of statistics
- Knowledge of subscription businesses, ideally B2B SaaS
- Getting things done/bias towards action personality
Why should you join Sellics? We offer:
- A talented, quickly-growing company
- A very well-located office in the heart of Berlin Mitte incl. a rooftop terrace with pool
- Flat hierarchies with open communication
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Flexible office hours
- Urban Sports Club membership
- A one week onboarding program, “Lunch & Learn” internal education sessions, Self Improvement Grant funding for external educational pursuits, and additional time off for professional growth
- Remote working days
- Free food and drinks, regular team events
- Visa sponsorship and assistance for non-EU citizens
- Participation in our all-expenses paid annual company trip
And, check out this video for even more of a sneak peek of life at Sellics!
Ready to take our company and your career to the next level? We’re looking forward to your application!
We’re proud of our unique culture and the range of experience and perspectives that make it up. As an equal opportunity employer with a friendly, inclusive, and diverse workplace, we eagerly welcome applications from people with all backgrounds and identities.