Digital IntentChicago4M ago
DI marketing consultants are tasked with driving the strategy and execution for a client’s marketing strategy. They work with the client to understand the customer and competitive landscape. They help craft the product’s positioning and develop its brand voice. They help determine the marketing goals and objectives for the product. And they marshall the necessary resources to execute on those plans to ensure success.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Clearly define and document marketing objectives and business goals.
- Perform marketing analyses, develop target customer personas and identify key competitors.
- Develop communication strategies that outline competitive advantages, differentiation, and key messaging.
- Develop growth models, recommend marketing campaign initiatives and document implementation plans.
- Drive the execution of recommended marketing tactics.
- Develop content and messaging for a variety of platforms (web, social, paid, etc.)
Required Skills and Competencies
- 3-5 years experience in a digital marketing role - this is not an entry level position.
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to present and argue persuasively in front of senior level clients.
- Understanding of various digital marketing channels - paid acquisition, social media, SEO, email, etc.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and/or Mixpanel, and experience iterating on campaigns in response to data.
- Ability to juggle multiple client projects simultaneously.
- Desire and willingness to personally execute on engagements, not simply deliver recommendations.