Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, we are looking for a results-driven and collaborative Manager, Product Marketing to join our fast-paced, growing team. This role will be primarily involved with taking new products and features to market including close collaboration with our product, marketing, and sales enablement teams.
- You possess 5+ years of experience leading high-performing product marketers.
- You have 2-5 years of experience in B2B SaaS, with a preference for product management or marketing experience.
- You have experience marketing to highly technical partners and/or customers.
- You are creative, proactive, and agile.
- You are a strong communicator and team leader.
- Get to know our products inside and out to deeply understand how Ada uniquely provides value to the market.
- Become an expert on our buyer personae and consult our product team with a data-backed voice of the customer to fuel our growth.
- Plan and execute go-to-market projects including close alignment with fellow product marketing managers, product management, brand, demand generation, and revenue enablement teams.
- Work with cross-functional departments, including sales, marketing, and product management to synthesize a compelling message and position for external and internal audiences.
- Learn the competitive landscape and products inside-out so that you can effectively position our products in the market as well as arm client-facing teams.
- Collaborate with the demand generation and brand teams to develop marketing campaigns, events, and resources that drive pipeline and revenue for Ada.