Lead Product Marketing Manager
AffirmAnywherea month ago
- Steer go-to-market for our marketing solutions for our merchants
- Drive adoption of our existing suite of marketing solutions; craft messaging and positioning, enablement, and adoption campaigns
- Serve as voice-of-the-merchant in developing the marketing solutions strategy and product vision
- Collect inbound product feedback, lead product discovery for new opportunities, and propose and execute plans for evolving our offering
- Lead betas and product rollouts end-to-end, including value proposition design, target merchant identification, operational readiness, campaign planning and execution, seller enablement, and merchant feedback collection
- Build positive relationships and collaborate efficiently with key cross-functional partners, including Product, Partnerships, Design, Sales, Client Success, Data Science, and additional Marketing teams, as well as external Martech partners
- Be the specialist within your area of ownership by staying up to date on the industry, technology, and competitive trends; utilize these insights to continually refine Affirm’s market positioning
- 7-10 years of experience across product marketing, growth/lifecycle marketing, product management, or similar
- Strong familiarity with martech and players in the space, including search, social, display, programmatic, email, web experience, personalization, platforms, and APIs
- Experience influencing product vision and launching products through concept, beta, and GA
- Self-starter with the ability to build programs from scratch; be ready to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Powerful storyteller; written, verbal, and visual
- Strong analytical capability; distinguish between signal and noise to make decisions
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and influence efficiently across multiple teams
- Outstanding prioritization and project management skills
We’re excited to announce that Affirm is now a remote-first company! This role can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of Quebec). Remote based employees may occasionally travel to an Affirm office for meetings or team building events. Our offices in San Francisco, New York City, Pittsburgh, Chicago, and Salt Lake City will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
If you got to this point, we hope you're feeling excited about the job description you just read. Even if you don't feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people that believe in Affirm's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes.
At Affirm, "People Come First" is a core value and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer.