Head of Product Marketing, North America
AppsFlyerSan Francisco25d ago
We are looking for a stellar product marketer with exceptional communication and writing skills to join our growing marketing team in North America. The role is highly cross-functional, and offers the opportunity to apply your product marketing expertise and skill set to make a significant impact on our rapidly growing business.
- Product Content Creation: Create, maintain and manage multi-channel product content for both internal and external audiences. Includes educational material, evangelism materials, creative guidance on product screenshots, gifs and videos, as well as sales collateral.
- Product Narratives: Master the current and upcoming product’s technical capabilities and translate them into regionalized, relatable product narratives that will be used on regional web pages, localized sales collateral, and blog posts.
- Go-to-Market and Product Launches: Partner with cross-functional stakeholders including product, sales, CSMs and marketing to plan and execute regional go-to-market strategies for product launches.
- Product Training:Partner with Sales, Customer Success Management, and Learning & Development teams to deliver world-class training and testing on new features, and retraining on legacy features.
- 5+ years experience in product marketing, technical marketing communications, or mobile marketing communications
- Excellent written and visual communications skills
- Strong familiarity with mobile apps and related marketing technologies
- Experience participating in dynamic product rollout processes
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Business or Communications
- Hands-on experience working in a high-tech or startup environment
- Experience in the mobile app marketing, enterprise digital marketing, SAAS or B2B space
- Organizational and project management experience
- Being introduced by an AppsFlyer team member is a plus!