Head of Product Marketing
MakeMeReachNew York, NYa month ago
We’re looking for a creative, talented, and dynamic Head of Product Marketing to work out of our offices in NYC. This individual will be responsible for owning product marketing on a global basis for Perion’s Advertising Platform.
This person will be a key driver in setting our future growth, through launching new products, enabling a global sales force, ideating on key campaigns and go to market strategies, and evangelizing new innovations in digital media management.
The Head of Product Marketing will use a number of methods to maintain and improve our position as the global leader in digital media space, including but not limited to: blogging, bylines, press relations, industry events, presentations, data sheets, white papers, and customer case studies.
The selected candidate will work closely with our Product Management team to help drive the product launch and go-to-market strategy for new features. They’ll work closely with our Account Managers, Account Executives, Enablement, and Sales Engineers, and enable them to effectively position our products and solutions and differentiate our offerings from our competition.
- End-to-end ownership of product marketing for our growing cross-channel offerings.
- Strong experience selling and marketing to enterprise customers on a global scale across NA, EMEA and the Asia Pacific regions.
- Create product positioning and messaging for our Brand Advertising offerings.
- Build the strategy and drive the execution of product launches and partnerships, including pricing, packaging, positioning, etc.
- Create sales tools and collateral including presentations, data sheets, case studies, demo videos, and white papers. Train and support global sales team and channel partners to articulate product positioning and advantages.
- Partner with the the demand generation team to design and launch campaigns designed to create measurable pipeline impact and impact brand awareness with key enterprise buyers.
- Support the execution of effective lead generation programs through new business and customer-focused field-marketing events, trade shows, PR, webcasts, and online advertising.
- Support the teams with content to increase coverage in key analyst publications, trade, business, and national press.
- Develop relationships with key customers, helping to turn these customers into references.
- Develop and manage relationship with key channel partners, including overseeing partner marketing events.
- Manage a global team of strong product marketing professionals.
- 15+ years of product marketing experience for a B2B SaaS organization that targets a primarily enterprise customer base.
- Experience in cross functional areas such as pre-sales, sales, product management or strategy are a plus.
- Ability to effectively communicate to stakeholders at all levels of the organization—from the end user (technical buyer) to the decision maker (economic buyer)—with excellent written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Compelling storyteller with a strategic and analytical mindset who can engage and educate customers and prospects. Strong presentation skills at both a conference level and 1:1 with specific customers and prospects.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies as well as plan and execute on deliverables with minimal supervision.
- Deep understanding of the marketing and/or product tech categories, with previous experience serving as a subject matter expert.
- Ability to prioritize projects effectively, juggling multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Experience managing events including trade shows, webcasts, and conferences is a plus, with confidence to present to audiences of any size.
- Self starter, independent, intrapreneurially, result driven, with attention to details
- Candidates with MBAs are preferred.