Head of Product Marketing
Builder.io is driving the future of visual coding by making it compatible with every tech stack. We’re looking for a Head of Product Marketing to bring that vision to life by telling our story to the world. The ideal candidate will represent the voice of our customers, and help drive decisions that put the customer first.
In this role, you will be responsible for crafting effective product positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategies that establish Builder.io as a leader in the space. We’re looking for a compelling storyteller with the technical aptitude to clearly articulate the value of our platform, grow product adoption, and ultimately drive the pipeline. You will think big, move fast, roll up your sleeves and get to make a huge impact.
As a Head of Product Marketing at Builder.io, you will:
- Develop our unique value proposition and messaging framework that will drive our differentiated product positioning
- Plan, implement and manage the go-to-market strategy based on company goals
- Partner with product and engineering teams to streamline onboarding, drive product adoption, and quarterback successful product launches
- Build a deep understanding of our buyers and build buyer personas
- Create compelling sales assets that communicate our value and enable the sales team to win higher AOV deals with shorter sales cycles
- Ensure our partners are equipped with the materials, training, and support they need
- Be the source of knowledge within the company for competitive intel, ongoing market shifts, and trends
- Serve as an evangelist for our products and help drive brand awareness
We think you will thrive in this role if you:
- Have 7+ years of experience launching products for fast-paced tech companies (Ideally high-growth start-ups)
- Have experience with B2b Enterprise SaaS Software (Bonus if you also have experience with self-serve products)
- Put the customers at the center of everything you do
- Are a storyteller with a deep love of the written word
- Are curious and have a growth mindset
- Take ownership, are accountable, and have excellent project management skills
- Flourish in ambiguity and can make quick, thoughtful decisions
- Push for high standards and celebrate the wins
The items above are a starting point for a conversation, not a hard list of requirements. If this role excites you, we hope you will apply!
What Builder.io offers you:
- Unlimited time off. 3 weeks is the minimum that we will ask you to take each year
- Quarterly mental health days. We shut down the whole operation 4 times a year to give our team a chance to rest and recharge
- $500 home office reimbursement. Help get what you need to be comfortable working in a digital-first environment
- Co-working space reimbursement. Work from any WeWork at anytime with an All Access pass, or reimburse up to $299/month at another local co-working space
- Health Insurance. 100% employer-paid premiums for medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees, and 50% covered for eligible dependents
- Additional Insurance. Builder covers your life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and you'll have access to supplemental benefits like accident and critical illness insurance
- 401k. Contribute to your financial future through our Guideline plan
- Real equity. We have a four year vesting schedule with a one year cliff. We also have a ten (10!!) year exercise window 🤯 (yeah, we're pretty stoked about it!)
Builder.io is the first and only visual building (“no code”) platform that enables anyone to build and optimize digital experiences on any tech stack or platform. We’re backed by Greylock Partners and the founders and executives of many innovative and leading brands, including Allbirds, Harry's, Warby Parker, Caviar, and more.
While our HQ is in San Francisco, we are committed to operating as a remote-first company! Our team continues to expand globally, with team members spread out across the US, Canada, Europe, and Asia.
Builder.io is committed to growing an inclusive and diverse team. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.