Head of Marketing
Cacsade StrategyAnywhere6 days ago
Head of Marketing
We’re looking for a Unicorn Head of Marketing to join our legitimately fantastic team! Most of the team is based in Sydney, Australia and Portland, OR but we are very open for you to be based anywhere.
What do we actually do though? Well, Cascade is a global SaaS-integrated platform helping thousands of organizations to run their business, from business planning and departmental strategy, right through to tracking and execution of initiatives, team performance and more. Our customers are redefining the world as we know it - from battling the AIDS epidemic and establishing a supply chain for COVID-19 vaccines, to building the world’s fastest Formula One car.
As the head of Marketing at Cascade, you’ll create and manage highly impactful integrated campaigns that acquire, engage, and retain a growing number of businesses and enterprises coming to Cascade to turn their visions into reality.
We’ve got something really exciting going on here at Cascade. We are category creation enthusiasts with an amazing brand and platform. We’re in full-tilt growth mode with grandiose plans for world domination (the friendly kind), that show no signs of slowing down.
NOTE: Our goal with this job description is to paint a picture of where we are, the opportunities we have, and what we need.
We actually have a TON to do, and that’s where you come in! You’ll be responsible for our marketing strategy, from category creation, messaging and planning, to driving alignment execution. You’ll work with fast-growing marketing, customer success, account executive, and product teams to scale our brand, qualified lead acquisition, build and continuously optimize digital marketing, account-based marketing (ABM), email automation, social, and event-based marketing channels.
Success in this role means that more companies than ever are proactively choosing Cascade to execute and accelerate their strategies, and grow their business.
This is the right opportunity for an experienced marketing leader with deep experience in demand generation for B2B SaaS verticals, ideally in the strategy, performance, or analytics space. You have a track record of working for high-growth companies, launching new products, and influencing the trajectory of a business.
Who You Are
- 10+ years experience with a focus on category creation, narrative design and demand generation targeting businesses/enterprises
- Have executed free trial and/or land and expand GTM motions
- Proven track record of building and managing world class teams
- Deep experience with digital acquisition channels, marketing analytics and data-driven marketing
- Familiarity with marketing automation, personalization tools, and CRM, Hubspot preferred, BI & data tools such as Looker & Amplitude a plus
- Exceptional communicator and effective storyteller who can match the message to the medium and get results
- Naturally operate cross-functionally, and engage both peers and executive audiences in dialogue so everyone can do their best work
- Thrive in high-growth environments
- No ego, and team first
What you’ll do:
- Lead a team of marketers and partner with cross-functional teams across the organization.
- Understand our customers, the reasons they buy, and turn these insights into effective go-to-market strategies for acquisition, activation and expansion
- Manage strategy for marketing campaigns designed to drive new business and self-serve/expansion opportunities
- Manage marketing programs to budget, timeline, and goals (including hiring and management of employees, outside agencies and contractors)
- Own performance against key metrics, including Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs), new business pipeline, trial & user growth, activation, and revenue
- Oversee day-to-day execution of marketing campaigns for organizations, including content, events, email, and advertising
- Guide sales engagement and follow-up processes for campaigns as needed to hit targets
- Ensure that the right content gets in front of the right audience at the right time
- Create forecasts and marketing reports with detailed funnel data and campaign insights
Whilst the specific KPIs of the role will evolve over time, you’ll typically be responsible for helping to drive metrics such as:
- # net new logos
- Net new ARR
- % self-serve revenue
- CAC & LTV