Growth Manager (End-user)
UnmindLondon, UK7M ago
The Role - Growth Manager
We are looking for someone to adapt the existing Unmind brand and tone of voice to drive Unmind’s employee-facing communication efforts, with the ultimate goal of growing activation, engagement, and retention. At present, our clients have a collective workforce of more than 250,000 employees and rising. Most of our current end-user communication efforts have been created by members of the Unmind Client Success team, but we feel that now is the right time to scale our efforts, professionalise our approach, and grow Unmind into one of the most popular wellbeing platforms on the market.
The Unmind team is scaling, which means that sometimes our roles can be pretty varied. However, some of the core parts of the community manager role will be:
- Lead our community communication activities, driving employee (end-user) activation, engagement, and retention.
- Engage with existing users and attract new users by coordinating and creating all user-facing content and assets inc. newsletters, quarterly campaigns, webinars, launch comms etc.
- Refine our schedule to align with client launches, campaigns and product launches.
- Grow and develop our employee-facing tone of voice.
- Develop end-user personas considering the diverse nature of the organisations we work with e.g. size, industry and geographies.
- Work with Marketing to develop and prioritise our efforts to align with wider company objectives.
- Work closely with Client Success to coordinate client launches inc. digital + physical assets.
- Work with Design to prepare and launch all user-facing assets.
- Work with Product and Support to deliver and act on valuable insights and feedback from our end-users.
- Develop a calendar of community/user events or roadshows.
- Grow Unmind into a global brand that is truly loved!
This role will require working incredibly closely in collaboration with our Marketing and Client Success teams to ensure we are always aligned and working towards the same overarching objectives. The successful candidate will be extremely driven, an excellent communicator, an exceptional writer and be able to prioritise and deliver on several projects at once. If you’re ambitious, creative and articulate, then this is an opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of thousands of people across the globe.
Find out more through the link provided.