About the role:
Babbel is looking for a growth marketing lead to uncover growth levers for its Babbel Live product (teacher-led language classes) across the entire customer lifecycle – from user acquisition to product adoption to retention.
You will analyze and surface data to inform company priorities and strategies, manage key strategic conversations with stakeholders across the company and collaborate closely with Research, Data, Marketing, Content, Product, and Product Growth teams. You will also have the opportunity to own and implement end-to-end growth initiatives uncovered from your analyses.
If you’ve helped get an early-stage startup off the ground or helped an established company grow a new product or service, you’ll do great in this role. You will benefit from the means of a scaled-up company like Babbel to identify and unlock growth opportunities for a new, promising product.
- Define the vision for Babbel Live’s growth while partnering with cross-functional stakeholders to prioritize and manage a pipeline of high-impact tests - balancing quick wins with major needle-mover initiatives.
- Ideate and implement projects end-to-end (ie. testing new marketing channels, launching certain product features) to drive user revenue growth.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns to develop a thorough understanding of our users, acquisition channels, and full funnel-view ending in product adoption and retention
- Take ownership of goal setting and performance KPIs to align with company objectives
- Closely partner with Data Analytics to build reports so you can assess performance as well as monitor, optimize and report on growth metrics
- Collaborate with our UX Research and Market Research teams to define research projects and objectives, provide input throughout the research process, and define potential initiatives or changes based on research findings
- Provide input and insights into the Product to influence the product’s roadmap
- Collaborate with marketing channel managers on experiments related to launching and optimizing paid acquisition campaigns
- Work with our CRM team to improve lead nurturing and conversion as well as subscriber retention
Key Job Requirements Are:
- Prior experience in a growth marketing or product marketing role
- Must be a self-starter and a strategic thinker who looks to solve problems and harness opportunities.
- Experience in applying consumer insights to inform and optimize the user’s journey and experience
- Familiarity with data visualizations and analytics tools (such as Tableau, Looker, Google Analytics, Amplitude, etc)
- Knowledge across a range of marketing tactics and channels (conversion optimization, CRM/email communications, SEO, paid search, paid social, etc.)
- Ability to independently drive experimentation focused on conversion and engagement
What will give you an advantage:
- Entrepreneurship experience or side projects
- Experience working in a cross-functional environment and proactively solving problems
- Working at an international start-up with a strong sense of mission
- Bonus eligible and generous 401K matching
- Responsibility from day one; you can make an impact!
- Strong skill and career development, frequently working closely with the SVP, CEO and other managers
- 20 PTO days every year with additional tenure-based days after 2 years
- Flexible and hybrid work environment
Salary Range: $100,000/yr - $130,000/yr, bonus eligible and generous 401K matching
Babbel is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion.