Field Product Marketing Manager
ServiceNow UK and IrelandStaines, Surrey, UK2 months ago
We’re looking for an experienced field product marketer who will drive growth of our Customer Workflows (CWF) and Employee Workflows (EWF) propositions. You will lead the marketing drive to increase our relevance to the UK & Ireland market in order to achieve our BU product pipeline goals.
In this role, you will...
- Own the marketing plan for the CWF and EWF proposition and associated BU products (especially Customer Service Management and HR Service Delivery)
- Work in business partnership with the CWF and EWF solutions team and be accountable for creating relevance of the ServiceNow brand (thought leadership) and delivering a pipeline target (demand creation and acceleration).
- Own content strategy for UK&I CWF and EWF programs (including our local events, webinars, and workshops)
- Input to global BU planning, providing UK&I lens for messaging & programs
- Leverage global content, localising where required to optimise for market fit.
- Engage with the partner organisation (ACE) to identify key partners for joint GTM plans.
- Identify key industry bodies, publications and 3rd parties to partner with / become members of, to extend scale, reach and influence to position ServiceNow as thought leaders.
- Oversee the delivery of omni channel, digital marketing campaigns working closely with the Integrated Marketing Campaigns team.
- Actively engage with the ServiceNow User Group (SNUG) meetings program to encourage wider user adoption.
To be successful you will need to work cross functionally to build and execute plans that drive awareness and create/accelerate pipeline in both existing and new logo accounts. This will involve supporting your Industry marketing colleagues in their verticalized GTM approach, whilst steering the Integrated Campaigns team to execute a horizontal ‘Workflow’ program approach. There will also be the need to support Partner marketing with guidance & content for local partner led campaigns, and provide ‘lite’ enablement on ServiceNow value propositions to lead/account development reps to ensure program success.
We are looking for...
- Good knowledge of customer experience and/or employee experience propositions & solutions
- Competent understanding of our Customer Workflows (CWF) and Employee Workflows (EWF) value and competitive product landscape.
- Excellent interpersonal communication written and verbal with a strong ability to influence at all levels, internally and externally.
- Strong organisation skills, proven success in driving a broad portfolio of different campaigns/projects.
- Competent skills in modern marketing tools and best practices.
- Ability to operate in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision, relevant experience in working in a fast-moving, highly innovative global organisation.
- High tolerance to ambiguity and fast change.
- Balanced personality with both strong entrepreneurial drive and experience to orchestrate and leverage the power of a complex global organisation.
- Enterprise software organisation experience