Product Marketing Manager
ActivePipeRemote16 days ago
Product Marketing Manager
ActivePipe is an Australian founded company in the proptech space that is experiencing tremendous success in the US market. Via its marketing and sales automation platform ActivePipe’s mission is to empower our customers to succeed. Our platform enables users to provide automated marketing emails with the right content at the right time to their contact database to nurture and understand their intent. This empowers our users to prioritize when and how to reach out to contacts with the context to be relevant and provide value. The outcome: higher engagement with contacts; more time available to engage with active contacts; increased leads; increased revenues.
This is an exciting time for ActivePipe. We are well past the 'start-up' phase in our development. Our platform and markets are proven. Now it is time to scale, deepen our value proposition and invest in our ANZ and US growth plans. A big part of this is investing in our Marketing team to help build out a repeatable growth engine across the business. This is a vital element to executing on our strategy.
We have a great team of ~80 people spread across Australia, the Philippines and the United States. We have a strong investor base (including AS1 Growth Partners, NAB Ventures, Firemark Ventures and Second Century Ventures) who backed our A$10 million Series B round this year.
ActivePipe has grown to the point where we are in need of taking the Marketing function to the next level. The Product Marketing Manager will play an integral part in that.
Chief Revenue Officer
Key Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
- US Product Requirements - Represent the entire US team (Leadership,Sales, Success, Implementation) to the Aus-based Product Team for backlog requirements and plan. Including data-based justification for priority and escalation.
- Positioning - Describe the product(s) by the ability to solve market problems. Create internal positioning statements that will be used to develop external messages focused on each key buyer, persona, or market.
- Buyer Personas - Define the archetypical buyers involved in the purchasing process of your products and services, including the key problems they want to solve.
- Program Effectiveness - Measure and tune product marketing programs to ensure alignment with corporate goals.
- Launch Plans - Ensure that all departments are prepared for new product releases and all items are completed to launch the product externally.
- Thought Leadership - Create and deliver thoughtful information (webinars, blogs, e-books, etc.) to influence customers, buyers, industry specialists, research analysts, key editors in the press, and other third parties.
- Referrals & References - Identify customers who are willing to give testimonials, be featured in case studies, or agree to be a reference account.
- Collateral - Create collateral for buyer personas focused on a specific step of the buying process (videos, 1 pagers, case studies, etc.)
- Event Support - Provide product and market expertise for events such as conferences, trade shows, webinars, and seminars (virtual for now)
- 3+ years of proven Product or Technology Marketing success at a high growth B2B SaaS company
- Growth mindset
- Ability to impact both strategy and execution
- Comfort in executing without the support of a large team
- Excellent writing/content development skills, value based positioning - "telling our story"
- Understanding of Product, Industry, and Digital Marketing domains
- Self-starter, team player
Nice to Have
- Product/Marketing certifications (e.g. Pragmatic Institute, etc.)
- Real Estate industry domain knowledge
What We Can Offer You
- Full benefits including medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 100% remote role
- Our people are our priority. We are an international community of supportive, fun-loving, hard-working performers who are passionate about ActivePipe's mission. We provide coaching and mentoring through peer support groups and group book clubs.
- Work somewhere where you are truly appreciated for your hard work and contributions
- Huge growth opportunity to get onboard as we accelerate our growth and cement our position as the leaders in our space.
- Chance to help build a Product Marketing function from the ground-up
- Be resilient: challenges become opportunities, not obstacles that can’t be overcome. With a growth mindset you and the Company will grow and improve continually over time.
- Own it: Run your domain like it is your own. Take pride in your work and own it. Don’t wait on others to nudge you. What do you do when no one is looking should be no different than when working with the team.
- Be Straight Up: If there are issues speak up | Provide Constructive Feedback |Surface Harsh Realities |Embrace debate / challenge
- Strive for excellence: Push the limits on what we can achieve. Don’t settle. Stay hungry. Do what no one else is willing to do. Have that healthy fear that delivering excellent outcomes involves risk and constructive conflict.
Read more about ActivePipe here.