Our Director, Product Marketing is the go-to product expert, responsible for developing the company’s product positioning, supporting the development of our go-to-market strategy, leading the execution of key launches and campaigns that drive the business forward. This new leadership role is cross-functional in nature and will require successful partnership with other leaders in marketing, product management, sales, and other key functions.
You are passionate about technology, enjoy simplifying and getting to the essence of a product and its value.
Are you committed to your work, open to giving and receiving feedback, hungry for empowerment and always taking a hands-on approach? Well then we want to chat. quantilope automates consumer research to unlock high quality insights with speed & ease. We’re a fast growing organization looking for the right people to join our team.
Keep scrolling to learn more..
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Own product messaging and positioning, including the production of high quality product marketing materials and field enablement material.
- Partner with the Product organization to influence and communicate our product roadmap.
- Plan and manage the launch of new products and features across marketing, sales, client development, and client success, as well as externally with customers and prospects.
- Partner with the Corporate Marketing team to keep the website/content marketing calendar up to date with relevant product updates.
- Partner with the Demand Generation team to drive interest in new product/feature releases.
- Develop and maintain product communications with customers, prospects and field sales.
- Develop and manage a pipeline of high quality customer references (including production of case studies, video testimonials, etc).
- Analyze market trends and competitor activity to inform future product development and marketing strategies.
- Maintain a deep understanding of quantilope's user and buyer personas through win/loss analyses and continuous feedback from sales.
- Evangelize new features and functionality to the sales team.
- Become a subject matter expert in quantilope’s insights automation platform.
ABOVE AND BEYOND:
- Training/certification in Pragmatic™ Marketing
- Previous experience with market research technologies
- Previous experience as public speaker/presenter
WHO YOU ARE:
- 7+ years of Product Marketing experience in B2B tech space
- Exceptional written, verbal, communication, and interpersonal skills to communicate, influence, and effectively convey information.
- An ownership mentality and get-the-work-done attitude. You’re known as a builder - someone who can build/scale Product Marketing as a new center of excellence for the Marketing team.
- A passion for sharing knowledge and product advocacy
- Ability to translate technology features into business impacts
- Proven track record of working cross-functionally across multiple teams,
- Strong project management skills and the ability to drive multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively and juggle multiple projects quickly with minimal oversight
We at quantilope love diversity and welcome all people regardless of their age, gender, sexual identity, nationality, religion & belief, ethnic & social background as well as disability. Together with you we want to live diversity, equality & inclusion. Even if you don't fit 100% of our profile or prerequisites, we still encourage you to submit your application. Our Marketing Team has diverse skills, and yours could be our missing ingredient!
We are also open for Hamburg (German Area) as well as New York and EST timezone!
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT QUANTILOPE:
- Wellness is key: We offer private health insurance with Vitality, a cash back plan, travel insurance for all your trips as well as regular mental health training, access to Headspace and the support of certified mental health first aiders.
- Diverse & inclusive community: Our team spans the globe, driving diverse ways of working and thinking. With the help of an incredible DEI committee, we are committed to advancing education and awareness.
- Planning for the future: At quantilope, we keep your financial wellness top of mind with Nest Pension Plan.
- Team Bonding: Team offsites, summer and holiday parties, global retreats..where in the world will we bring the team together next? We’re all working hard and know how important it is to have fun along the way.
- Learning opportunities: Next to the external learning offers for every employee, we offer internal learnings with our internal learning plan, brown bags about various topics and access to Kindle and Bookshelf.
- Economic well being: to get you more motivated and grow that entrepreneurship streak in you we offer an ESOP (Employee Stock Option) program.
quantilope automates consumer research to unlock high-quality insights with speed & ease. Our Insights Automation Platform offers AI-driven advanced quantitative and qualitative solutions to support data-driven decision-making. Founded in 2014, quantilope was named one of the top 50 most innovative suppliers for consumer research worldwide (Greenbook GRIT Top 50 Most Innovative Suppliers 2021) and is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Germany (Deloitte Tech Fast 50, 2021). quantilope powers consumer insights in brand awareness, market segmentation, advertising testing, product concepts, and pricing analysis for over 300 brands including Nestle, Pepsi, Danone, Deutsche Telekom, PBS, OMD, and more.
As a consumer research technology company, we know the importance of diversity not only in our data but also across our team. At quantilope, we celebrate and welcome all people regardless of their gender identity, age, sexual orientation, race, religion, or ethnicity. We strongly believe that best ideas come from sharing and collaborating across diverse perspectives and experiences. Join us and let's see what we can build together.