Director - Product Marketing
KountREMOTE or Boise Idahoa month ago
Reports To: CMO
Location: Boise, Idaho or REMOTE (United States)
As a key member of the Kount marketing team, the Director of Product Marketing (Director) is responsible for creating differentiated positioning, messaging, and value propositions that set Kount’s fraud management system apart and above the competition. The Director is responsible for scaling the product marketing strategy and go-to-market execution for Kount’s products, including positioning, messaging, and promotion. Qualified candidates must be able to work cross functionally with various teams such as Product, Sales and Client Success, to accomplish established growth goals for the company, build a strong team of Product Marketers, and drive execution.
The Director must have five years’ experience working in a B2B technology company, preferably in the fraud prevention or cyber security industry. A proven track record of developing presentations and materials which simplify the concepts around complex products is essential.
- Become the subject matter expert for the marketing team on all-things product related including industry trends, messaging, positioning, and product strategy that strongly differentiate Kount as the leader in the space.
- Support go-to-market strategies and plans that align with Product and Sales and influence business plans that deliver quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Direct and develop collateral, content, and tools that can be used in promoting and selling Kount products online, at events, and through other marketing channels (case studies, webinars, ebooks, white papers, blogs, etc.)
- Collaborate with teams to refine the product value proposition and positioning.
- Drive clear and consistent consumer focus, storytelling and brand voice across regions and channels.
- Analyze the competitive landscape and create positioning against competitors.
- Measure effectiveness of campaigns and programs ensuring high ROI.
- Manage several projects to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Extend marketing expertise to channel partners and international markets.
- Experience marketing a B2B SaaS product (fraud detection/prevention, identity risk assessment, or cybersecurity product) preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in product marketing in a technology industry
- Possess excellent writing skills with the ability to simplify the benefits of complex products and services into readable, understandable marketing content for a diverse set of persons
- Exceptional visual and written storytelling skills
- Proven ability to develop and execute product marketing campaigns
- Excellent writing skills both in short form (blogs, social, etc.) and long form (case studies, ebooks, etc.) and verbal presentation/communication skills
- Ability to function as a contributing team member with energy, excitement, and positive personality
- Strong project management skills and experience juggling multiple tasks and priorities while maintaining deadlines
- BA degree in marketing, communications, business, or a related field preferred
- Must work proactively in a fast-paced, team-oriented culture, be highly organized, and possess the ability to work independently and with others
- Some travel is required