Director, Product Marketing
Topia Mobility IncRemote, US17 days ago
Topia is the leading provider of Global Talent Mobility technology. We are seeking a seasoned Product Marketing individual to drive delivery of our product go-to-market strategy, messaging, content, campaigns and activities. Industry knowledge of cloud and/or SaaS is required with HR Tech experience a plus. This is a highly visible and cross-functional role, requiring regular communication with Topia leadership, product management, engineering and sales. Successful candidates will be experienced product marketers who roll up their sleeves, have a ‘can do’ attitude while working with dynamic teams in a fast-paced environment. This position reports to the CMO.
- Develop product go-to-market strategies and marketing plans to meet company objectives
- Analyze the market, buyers, industry trends, and competitors to create strategic positioning and messaging that differentiates Topia
- Work closely with product management, engineering, sales, and marketing teams across all activities
- Collaborate with demand generation team to execute targeted campaigns that drive pipeline
- Lead persona development focused on the buyer and influencer audiences
- Create content including white papers, ROI and assessment tools, data sheets, battle cards, thought leadership content and presentations
- Conduct customer and market research as well as competitive analysis to understand and effectively communicate Topia’s value proposition.
- Collaborate with product management and sales to package, price, and position the company’s products and services
- Partner with the sales enablement team by providing messaging, positioning and content
- Evangelize Topia’s positioning and messaging to industry analysts, press, bloggers, prospects, and customers
- Support integrated marketing and field marketing teams through the creation of relevant content for online and physical events, campaigns and other relevant marketing programs
- International and domestic travel will be required.
- 5+ years of product marketing experience, with a proven track record in marketing SaaS-based enterprise applications
- Experience in and a passion for supporting global teams and multinational customers
- Proven experience in translating technology features into business benefits
- Strong project management skills. Ability to manage multiple priorities in a startup environment
- Bachelor’s degree required
Topia is the leader in Global Talent Mobility. We empower enterprise HR teams to deploy, manage and engage employees anywhere in the world. The Topia Global Talent Mobility platform enables businesses to deliver mobility as part of a broader talent and business strategy with enhanced employee experiences. This drives competitive advantage by ensuring the right people in the right place at the right time. The Topia platform automates the entire global talent mobility process, from scenario-based planning, compliance risk management, expat payroll, reporting and more. Topia powers global talent mobility programs for many of the world’s most trusted brands, including Schneider Electric, Dell, Veolia, Equinor, AXA. Topia has raised over $100M from New Enterprise Associates (now NewView Capital), Notion Capital and others, and is a global company with offices throughout the Americas and EMEA. For more information, visit www.topia.com.