Director, Product Marketing
BotifyNew York, New York7M ago
As Botify grows and our product continues to evolve, we are looking for an outstanding product marketing professional with a strategic, consultative, and business-oriented mindset.
Reporting to the CMO, you will play a pivotal role in Botify’s success by being the voice of our technical SEO products, articulating messages and value in an eloquent, striking, and authentic manner.
Your main KPI will be to increase product demand and adoption/usage of Botify products. You will do this by ensuring that Botify’s products are easy-to-understand, positioned competitively, and that our sales teams are fully equipped to sell. In order to be successful in this role, you must have an insatiable curiosity, a desire to become an expert in Botify and the industry at large, and a strong self-directed work ethic.
As the Director of Product Marketing, you will:
- Develop detailed documentation and a clear understanding of the buyer journey by segment and persona
- Define value proposition of products and features, define benefits-driven messaging, and competitive positioning
- Build product launch GTM plans that are fully synced with business & revenue goals and partner closely with cross-functional marketing teams, sales, and customer success to execute
- Educate our users and buyers: produce customer-facing content including in platform education, webinars, data sheets, solution guides, demo videos, and more for all funnel stages and personas
- Create compelling and easy to understand internally facing content including sales training, competitive positioning, FAQs, and battlecards
- Own competitive intelligence and effectively communicate information to commercial teams
- Work closely with the product team on feature development and messaging within the platform
- Track, measure, and report against objectives.
- You are a technologist at heart with an insatiable curiosity for learning new technologies
- You possess 8+ years’ experience in product marketing
- You desire to make an impact and you are looking for an exciting challenge
- You have experience aligning marketing, sales, and product efforts
- You have the ability to travel occasionally
- You know enough about SEO to be dangerous (a plus, but not a requirement)
- You are certified in Product Marketing from the Pragmatic Institute (a plus, but not a requirement)
- You work will with others and enjoy mentoring people
- You are extremely self-motivated