Director of Product Marketing
SendosoSan Francisco9M ago
Sendoso is looking for an experienced Director of Product Marketing to join our growing team in San Francisco.
About you: You are passionate about telling a product story. You are equal parts writer, researcher, technologist, and evangelist. You understand how to position a product, how to continually differentiate and inject feedback back into the product teams you work with.
If you are someone who thrives in a fast moving and growing tech start-up, and can take full ownership of our product marketing, we want to hear from you!
- Ideal customer profiles. You will work with our teams to capture and help refine our ideal customer profiles. You will be the evangelist for them in our company, and partner closely with our enablement team to make sure the go-to-market teams and broader organization understand and pursue ideal customers.
- Messaging and sales collateral. This will be where you spend most of your time. You will help a busy and growing SDR and Sales Organization stay on top of how our platform is expanding, the customer profiles and use cases we are targeting, and how to position our products and brand. You will provide the content they need to sell effectively, such as sales decks, data sheets, FAQs, etc. For our partner team, you will produce high quality collateral that helps sales reps from partner companies understand what Sendoso is, the value we offer to their customers, and when to bring us into a deal.
- Release marketing. Our ambitions are big and our platform and integrations eco-system is growing fast! We need the market and our customers to understand the value of new product features, product direction, and how we are different from other solutions. You will own release marketing and the marketing relationship with our product, design, and engineering teams.
- Competitive analysis and win/loss. You will keep our go-to-market teams and the entire company knowledgeable about the competition and how to win against them. You regularly connect with prospects who have decided not to go with us as well as new customers to better understand the whys, with the goal of making us better as we continue to expand.
- Vertical marketing. Sendoso is applicable to many different personas and industries, you will work with our teams to identify areas for growth and provide the initial research and messaging needed to be as relevant as possible when launching into these new markets.
- Content development. Content is a huge part of Sendoso, and we plan to expand on it. You will work with the marketing team and agencies to support our content strategy by developing new content, including blogs, thought leadership, webinars, etc.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience plus 3-5 years experience in marketing. Grad degree not required, but welcome.
- 3-5 years of previous product marketing experience preferred. Previous marketing experience required.
- SaaS experience strongly preferred.
- Creativity and problem solving skills.
- Collaboration skills, being able to work with many different personality types
- Entrepreneurial spirit, able to roll up sleeves and get answers and results
- Excellent writing skills with high editorial standards.
- Experience running multiple projects simultaneously, with a high level of self discipline with the ability to aggressively prioritize
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-performance environment, while laughing and having a great time doing it
- Has sensitivity for messaging / branding, and how each interaction impacts the buyer’s journey