Director of Product Marketing
JumpshotSan Francisco1Y ago
We are looking for a seasoned Director of Product Marketing with experience in developing product positioning, messaging, sales tools and GTM strategies to drive business results. This person will be the connector that connects product strategy and company goals to drive success in sales and marketing. If you love being strategic and creative, this is the perfect role for you.
As a Product Marketing Director, your responsibilities will be to:
- Understand customers’ needs, market dynamics, and competitive landscape => Be the voice of the customer to the company
- Translate product capabilities into simple, compelling messages => Develop stories that stick
- Partner with Product Management and champion customer needs => Inform product strategies and roadmaps
- Develop scalable sales materials including pitch decks, case studies, battle cards, internal training materials and customer-facing roadmaps => Enable Sales to sell better
- Lead go-to-market strategies and partner with Marketing team to amplify message across website, content and campaigns => Drive product demand and adoption
Jumpshot needs someone who has:
- 5-7 years of B2B Marketing experience with at least 3-5 years in Product Marketing required
- B2B technology experience is a must
- Previous Product marketing experience a must (sales enablement, GTM, positioning & messaging) with a customer and revenue mindset
- Background in Product Management is a bonus; alternatively experience in other Marketing roles along with Product Marketing
- Experience in Ad tech, big data & analytics, eCommerce tech is a plus
- Must be hands-on (the role will be both strategic and hands-on)
- Previously been a manager, or has a strong interest, with the right 'employee development' mindset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to deliver impactful presentations at all levels of the organization
- Experience leading a product marketing team
- Demonstrated experience in Sales enablement, positioning, messaging, GTM strategies
- A strategic mindset in cross departmental communication and messaging
- A pro at writing simple and compelling content and presentations with crisp messaging
- Excellent ability to execute effectively, and drive alignment with cross-functional teams including Product Management, Demand Generation and Sales
- Strong analytical skills with business acumen to drive decisions
- Enthusiasm to work in a fast growing startup
- Passion for creativity and customer empathy
Jumpshot is located in the heart of SOMA in San Francisco, right near AT&T Park, Caltrain, Muni, and lots of restaurants and bars. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), regular lunches, and more! We offer the opportunity to be part of a successful, fast growing company. To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.jumpshot.com.
Jumpshot is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are not just adding a legal addendum. Of course, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability, but we believe that is quite a low bar. In fact, we celebrate our differences as our strength and actively work to build an inclusive environment for all. If we can do anything improve your application and interview process, please let us know!
Please: no phone calls, no agencies, no recruiters.