Director of Product Marketing
ZoomInfoWaltham, MA & Vancouver, WA3M ago
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As the Director, Product Marketing at ZoomInfo, you will:
- Lead and execute Go-To-Market product marketing plans
- Generate content for product marketing materials
- Support Sales with tools and collateral material for new product releases
- Work with customers to identify their needs and ensure the message is communicated to the Product team
- Help identify Beta users for new product releases and work with the product team to relay feedback
- Run a team of at least 2 direct reports
- Work cross-functionally with lead generation, customer marketing, marketing operations, sales and the product team
- Define target market for product launches: segmentation, buyer personas, and key elements of differentiation including value messaging
- Work closely with Demand Gen/Programs team and provide market strategy support in developing effective acquisition and partner campaigns/programs with direct results
- Ensure messaging adoption and alignment across marketing and go to market channels and programs.
- Be responsible for execution of revenue generation initiatives
- 10+ years combined product and growth marketing experience delivering highly successful user acquisition and engagement strategies within B2B
- Execute and utilize market research
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well with customers and internal teams
- Ability to thrive a fast paced and ambiguous environment
- Strong storyteller
- Ability to manage and drive cross-functional work.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- A track record of getting things done