Director of Product Marketing
At some companies, you can feel the momentum building. People are engaged, they're approaching their work with energy, enthusiasm and resilience. Being part of the organisation becomes part of your own identity.
At others, it feels impossible to get everyone pulling in the same direction. People lose sight of the company's purpose, they start looking out only for themselves – or elsewhere for new opportunities.
We started Peakon to help companies around the world build better workplaces. Where employees know they're listened to, managers learn from their own decisions and develop as leaders, and entire organisations see a step-change in what they can achieve.
Trust and transparency guide everything we do. At Peakon you’ll find a transparent salary model, unlimited vacation, minimal hierarchy, and maximum freedom to develop and execute your own ideas. Our style of collaboration is based on honesty and friendship, and we always love making new friends.
Peakon has a class-leading product - with an NPS of over 60 - in a hyper growth market. We are looking for an experienced Product Marketing executive to accelerate our growth, taking us to a potential IPO and beyond.
This is a broad and pivotal role with multiple stakeholders at an exec-level (CRO, CTO, CMO, VP Customer Success, VP Product). Product Marketing at Peakon drives many facets of our business performance; competitive and market intelligence, product positioning and USPs, product launches and GTM, sales collateral and training, and thought leadership.
The ideal candidate will combine commercial and strategic acumen (e.g. MBA educated) with exceptional skill at creative communication, product positioning, and C-level stakeholder management.
- Deeply understand our customer audience of C-level executives, HR professionals, and their needs.
- Deeply understand our market dynamics, competitors and product levers to help grow the business.
- Build and validate value propositions, messaging, and proof points to drive internal and external positioning and awareness.
- Lead the editorial strategy to continue our thought leadership position within the employee success space.
- Develop global go-to-market strategies for the Peakon platform and suite of products. Key activities include defining target segments and crafting the required product/solution positioning, packaging, messaging and pricing strategies as we refine and release new products and solutions
- Create compelling sales materials, presentation decks, demo scripts, training materials, white papers, thought leadership content, videos, and competitive briefs to drive sales traction.
- Work closely with Product Management and other stakeholders to plan and execute successful product launches.
- Translate new features and capabilities into customer-facing communications in order to increase customer and market adoption.
- Dive into the win /loss analysis and pull out clear opportunities for future growth and changes to our product direction and sales messaging.
- 10+ years of Software/SaaS marketing experience, at least 5 of which were in Product Marketing or related, and 2 years at Director-level or above.
- Track record of enabling enterprise sales teams to succeed and exceed their goals.
- Proven ability to drive solution positioning and messaging as well as experience in creating messaging platforms; experience in media and/or analytics technologies is a plus.
- Data fluent with the ability to identify trends and articulate business results achieved by past marketing initiatives.
- Exceptional planning, communications and interpersonal skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Experience in building and managing a team (i.e. 5 FTEs+).
- A talent for communicating complicated concepts in a clear, concise, and compelling way.
- Gravitas and confidence to deal with C-level internal and external stakeholders.
- Degree in business, marketing, information technology or another related field.
- MBA a plus.
- Unlimited holiday
- Lunch every Friday
- Flexible working
- Company wide trips
- Choice of hardware
- Flexible travel policy