At Tourial, we’re empowering marketers to bring their product’s story to life through interactive, self-guided tours of their product (we call them Tourials!) that fuel conversion rates across the funnel, accelerate deal cycles, and ultimately drive more revenue.
Tourial is looking for a tech-savvy, creative, and lifecycle-focused Director of Product Marketing to join our team.
Our ideal candidate loves creating things, crafting stories, and working in a highly collaborative environment and isn’t afraid to take on unknown challenges. At Tourial, Storytelling is one of our core values – and you’ll work every day to bring it to life.
- Work closely with marketing, customer success, and product, you will lead the development of storytelling and messaging across our Tourial brand.
- You will drive audience-first, awareness-building content and campaigns targeted to our MarTech buyer.
- This role will help build trust in the market by developing and maintaining a unified narrative for Tourial; showcasing our industry leadership; building rapport with audiences through thought leadership programs; activating key messages and assets through internal and external campaigns; and integrating the Tourial narrative into our core product
- Support and execute the strategy, positioning, messaging, and collateral creation for Tourial brand initiatives
- Build a unified, awareness-level content development and activation strategy across owned & third party channels, including delivering high-quality externally-facing assets
- Develop compelling thought leadership and “how to” content in partnership with our executive stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Build compelling narratives and create supporting content and presentations for strategic executive customer conversations, including high-touch events
- Represent the voice of the customer by building compelling content that speaks to Marketing Leaders, Product Marketers, and Demand Gen
- Deliver presentations to internal and external audiences to articulate the value of Tourial and our marketed offers
What we’re looking for in you:
- Our ideal candidate loves creating things, crafting stories, and working in a highly collaborative environment and isn’t afraid to take on unknown challenges
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing
- Stellar storytelling and content creation skills, with extensive experience in crafting compelling positioning and messaging
- Strong executive presence and presentation skills
- Strong content (blog, PR, thought leadership, whitepaper) and presentation (Google Slides, Powerpoint, or Keynote) development skills
- Passion for and deep understanding of B2B SaaS, MarTech, and service offerings
- Experience cross-functionally across large organizations
- Dynamic, confident, can-do personality with the ability to successfully drive projects with minimal guidance
- Creative thinker that can generate and execute on innovative “breakout” marketing ideas
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment, with strong organizational skills to effectively manage multiple projects
Key things to know
- We want you to start ASAP
- This is a full-time position
- We are based in Atlanta, GA, but this can be a remote position
- We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time
- This position reports to the CRO
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Unlimited vacation days
- Excellent gear (Macbook Pro, external monitor, etc.)
We care about a lot more than just tech. Adventure, storytelling, and education are at the core of what we believe in. You would be joining a small (and growing) team of high-performing, enthusiastic individuals with a tremendous amount of experience and a wide array of skills that we want to share with you (and learn from you).
At Tourial, we believe in the journey, not the destination...what’s the next stop on your journey?