Director of Product Marketing
A-LIGNTampa, FL / Remote6M ago
You are the leader on the team responsible for telling the world (and company) the story of A-LIGN’s tech enabled services. You will be expected to be our chief advocate for A-LIGN’s services and their benefits. In this role, you’ll partner closely with teams across the organization, specifically Marketing, Sales, Product and Service Delivery to set positioning and messaging, build product launch strategies, run and analyze product releases, develop sales enablement content, and drive engagement through ongoing marketing programs.
It would be ideal if you had cybersecurity industry knowledge, but if not, you are someone who is insatiably curious and excited to learn the ins and outs of the industry. We are looking for someone who doesn’t want to sit on the sidelines and instead thrives on living in the market - an extroverted thought leader energized by public speaking and sharing A-LIGN’s story far and wide.
Market Research + Opportunity – Drive Research strategy and execution to enable us to understand market opportunities, use cases, how to position products and solutions and to have a firm grasp of buying personas. Have in-depth knowledge of the market opportunity which includes knowing industry trends, market sizing and establishing what the growth story is.
Competitive Analysis – Analyze the competitive landscape and turn that intelligence into impactful resources for sales, marketing, and product teams.
Portfolio Strategy & Management – Manage the entire portfolio of products and solutions, including how the products fit together and what is the best strategic path forward.
Product Launches – Work in close collaboration with Product Management to establish a new product launch process and apply that process to all existing and future products and solutions.
Pricing and Packaging - Establish a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and shareholder value while considering consumer and market demand. Design a packaging strategy that both accelerates our land-and-expand business strategy and improves the customer experience.
Sales Enablement – Create “Sales Tool Kits” for the sales organization that makes it very easy for them to introduce and sell all of our products and solutions to current and prospective clients.
Brand Evangelism - Passionately, enthusiastically and authentically promote the brand publicly.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field, MBA preferred
- Minimum 10-12+ years of experience in core product marketing roles that span Marketing Services, SaaS software, and Data & Analytics categories
- Proven experience as a leader of Product Marketing teams
- Experience in developing Go-To-Market strategies (solution and services definition, packaging, pricing and positioning) for leading technology, services or ERP companies is required
- Strategic thinker, strategic leader – Proven ability to formulate executive-level strategies and plans that hit the mark with a C-level audience
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills - Ability to represent marketing plans and strategic priorities to senior executives, sales, customers, top prospects, analysts and press
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude and a passion for quality work
- Strength in working with varied groups including executive management, operations, and marketing teams
- Ability to easily interact with a demanding group of product, sales and marketing team members, appropriately juggling requests from different individuals
- Thought leadership skills - Ability to demonstrate new points of views to the business and industry and set the intellectual direction for the Marketing Services division
- You thrive in a team environment, are self-motivated, but can also be extremely detailed oriented
- Design and lead cross-functional Product Launch processes and efforts to drive both top and bottom-line performance. Must possess the ability to identify and resolve complex problems quickly and balance short-term and long-term objectives
- Demonstrated ability to recruit, retain, and lead top talent and high performing teams
- Smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions)