Director of Growth Marketing
ButtonNew York3M ago
Button’s mission is to build a better way to do business in mobile. Today, we work with some of the largest and most interesting businesses in the world, to connect consumers with what they want at the tap of a button. We build with the consumer experience in mind, and we have a reputation for paving the future of mobile and enjoying the road to get there.
Between launching our ABM strategy, exceeding our MQL goals, and sourcing new deals at industry events, it’s been an exciting time for the Marketing Team, but there’s so much more we want to do. Because of this, you will have the unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing team with initial data on what’s working and opportunity to truly chart your course to make an impact. We value both messaging and metrics, and we’re grounded in the philosophy of test, measure, and learn.
As Director of Growth Marketing, you will own the strategy and build a multi-channel plan to exceed our revenue goals, and you will coach and empower your team to reach and exceed theirs. You will bring your data-driven, analytical approach to every campaign and program (including new ones you identify) to optimize results and increase spend efficiency. You will update and own definitions for key success metrics, and be responsible for reporting to Revenue Leadership and executive stakeholders. We value both metrics and creativity, and you will surprise the team with your unique ideas, and your ability to make them happen.
AS DIRECTOR OF GROWTH MARKETING YOU WILL:
- Set the strategy and develop a creative, multi-channel plan to exceed Button’s demand and growth targets.
- Coach and empower a team of marketers to reach and exceed their KPIs and growth goals, and lead the hiring process for new roles as the team grows.
- Lead Button’s account based marketing program, including close partnership with revenue leadership on target accounts, selecting and implementing ABM technology, and implementing a cross-functional reporting structure.
- Partner closely with Revenue Operations to be the expert on lead flow and conversion and identify opportunities for pipeline growth and acceleration.
- Update and own the definitions of key success metrics, and be responsible for weekly and monthly reporting to Revenue Leadership and executive stakeholders.
- Identify and drive initiatives that support the productivity, growth, and success of the Marketing Team and make Button a great place to work.
WE LOOK FOR TEAMMATES WHO HAVE:
- Consistently exceeded pipeline and efficiency targets, such as MQLs, opportunities, revenue, ABM goals, CAC and LTV.
- A strategic mindset and the ability to build and execute a collaborative, creative, multi-channel plan and empower the team to reach shared goals.
- A data driven, highly analytical approach to every campaign and program, and a commitment to coaching your team to do the same.
- Incredible attention to detail. You have an eagle eye, and you catch “minor” things like typos, grammar errors, alignment issues and similar. You are compelled to perfection for externally facing materials, but recognize “done” is sometimes more important than “perfect”.
- Deep experience with MARKETING AUTOMATION, Salesforce, ABM tools, and opinions on where and when to automate to drive results and increase efficiency.
- Startup mentality and willingness to take on tasks great and small to achieve success.