Customer Marketing Manager (in Product Marketing)
ClearbitSan Francisco or Remote2M ago
Google “Clearbit” or search for us on Twitter, and you’ll see that we have many happy customers sharing their stories about our products. We believe that our pleased customers are a competitive edge. As Customer Marketing Manager, you’ll join the Product Marketing team to help harness these perspectives to build a positive feedback loop of customer happiness. You'll be our resident customer expert, fluent on individual stories, discerning trends, and strategic about how to both nurture and leverage customers better. You'll work across departments to capture and amplify our customers’ stories, improve customer relations, and foster a customer-centric business.
Here's a sample of what you will do:
- Run and scale up our customer reference program. You'll oversee and manage the pipeline for finding, vetting, and developing customer advocates. To create brand advocates who feel like a part of Clearbit, you'll build relationships with key customers who can participate in a customer advisory group, events, award programs, and more.
- Design and execute our customer events programs. Managing bi-monthly dinners and events for customers and prospects, with a focus on creating community and emotional engagement.
- Help bring the best customer stories to life. You'll work closely with content and demand generation teams to build customer-driven narratives and expand the customer story’s footprint beyond case studies and website testimonials.
- Share your expertise and insights across departments to help Clearbit become more customer-centric. You'll provide quarterly reports on customer satisfaction trends and routinely on individual cases to Customer Success. As a customer advocate, you'll review product marketing's messaging to ensure it’s speaking to the customer.
- Create systems and documentation on customer-related initiatives and engagement to be more efficient and improve internal communication. You're the conductor who knows what's going on in all the different parts and can direct people as needed. By enabling team members to understand what customer reference activities are taking place and implementing systems, you'll make sure we don't step on any toes and be consistent in our outreach.
- Connect team members in sales, marketing, and product with the right customers and stories. Through your research and recommendations, you'll help source customers and stories for marketing (like for digital marketing campaigns or PR), sales (like finding a reference customer to speak to a prospect) and product (for product research). For example, you might connect product managers with customers willing to join quarterly product research and private beta testing initiatives.