SuvodaConshohocken, PA5M ago
Are you a big picture thinker that loves brand storytelling through thought leadership and product-oriented messaging? We are looking for an experienced and creative B2B Copywriter that will help elevate the Suvoda brand and communicate our mission-driven value to our pharmaceutical & biotechnology clients. As a key member of our fast-growing marketing team, you will be responsible for the messaging, content, and tools to build awareness of the Suvoda brand and products through a variety of lead generation and marketing materials. You will help shape the language and tone used across print, digital, and any medium in between, to support an exceptional client experience and inspire prospects about the potential of our technology. In this role, you will be grounded in writing, but guided by insights and strategy. You will report to the Director of Marketing and join a team of self-starters, in a fun, collaborative, and enthusiastic work environment.
- Create and implement a communication plan aligned with overall marketing strategy including theme/topic development, content creation, and distribution
- Communicate and gain alignment on the communication strategy with cross-functional partners, reinforcing the effect and importance of content decisions to our growth strategy
- Monitor industry trends and client feedback to identify opportunities to support business strategy and inform messaging.
- Participate in strategic and operational planning, ensuring that marketing tactical plans reflect and create a consistent customer experience and support growth goals
- Become a trusted voice on the team, translating the complex capabilities of our software, into simple, engaging stories that resonate with our core audience.
- Compose wide range of short-form and long-form communications for key internal and external audiences, including:
- Sales collateral & presentations
- Website copy
- Press releases
- Blog posts
- Social media
- Client case studies & white papers
- Video scripts
- Webinar scripts
- Positioning documents
- Collaborate closely with the Product Marketing Manager and our Product and Services team partners to support product launch and growth initiatives, create audience specific messaging and improve marketing effectiveness.
- Craft product messaging and positioning documents that serves as the keystone for internal and outbound sales assets, marketing programs, web copy, and solution briefs.
- Assist the Talent, Culture & Employee (TC&E) team in enhancing internal communications to improve messaging, clarity and consistency across Suvoda; support other functional partners with internal and external communications needs as required.
- Ensure all copy is consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice, and aligned with brand standards and product strategies
- Establish workflows for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and retiring content.
- BS or BA in Communications, or similar degree preferred
- 5-7 years of experience in copywriting or content management, healthcare or SaaS/technology background preferred
- Creative portfolio of digital and print writing samples from marketing to technical demonstrating experience targeting multiple buyer/user segments.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Dreamweaver) and HubSpot, a plus
- Ability to grasp and communicate complex concepts in simple layman’s terms
- Ability to manage and iterate multiple projects while maintaining deliverables and timelines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, while working with multidisciplinary and technical teams
- Ability to problem solve and remain customer-centered
- Excellent attention to detail, critical thinking skills and overall curiosity