Are you ready to help change the future of healthcare and make a meaningful impact on the world?
Exo is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing team and to build a winning product portfolio that customers love and enable our business to thrive. In this role, you’ll work closely with internal and external stakeholders to define the customer product roadmap and marketing requirements and develop and execute our go-to-market strategy. This hybrid role was made for an experienced self-starter who can successfully deliver a strong product-market fit when bringing solutions to the market.
- Customer Champion. You’ll be the voice of the customer, defining customer personas and needs and then translating and prioritizing those needs into the product roadmap.
- Marketing Requirements: Partnering with cross-functional teams, you’ll define the marketing requirements specification (design inputs) and prioritize the backlog requirements for the product roadmap.
- Messaging and Positioning. Understanding the competitive landscape and defining Exo’s product positioning and differentiated value proposition for use in marketing materials, sales training, and in internal and external discussions.
- Product Readiness: Own the go-to-market plan including market research, pricing, product structure (catalog tree), promotions and customer validation, case study development and testimonials.
- Product Launch: Work with the broader marketing team to define and launch our products, connecting campaigns to product capabilities and differentiators for awareness and new customer acquisition.
- Sales Enablement: Work with the broader marketing team to equip our commercial teams with compelling collateral such as up-to-date presentations, 1-pagers, battle cards, press releases, case studies, white papers and training so they can effectively overcome objectives and speak to the value of our platform.
- Drive Results: You'll attack everything with drive and energy with an eye on both the bottom line and customer success. You must be detail-oriented, creative and versatile.
Minimum Education/Experience Requirements:
- BA/BS, MS or, MBA or related advanced degree desired.
- 3-5 years of product marketing experience with at least two product development cycles completed from marketing requirements to launch to adoption.
- Demonstrated track record of successful product launches and driving business growth.
- Experience with medical imaging and healthcare IT products preferred.
- Proven ability as a self-starter and go-getter who can exercise sound judgment and decision-making in a start-up and fast-paced environment.
- Accountable, proactive and thoughtful with high attention to detail.
- Strong team player for cross-functional collaboration with product, engineering and commercial teams. Can make priority tradeoffs to set product strategy.
- Excellent written and communication skills. Can translate complex ideas and voice of customer into actionable marketing requirements and clear messaging.
- Ability to multi-task effectively and manage multiple priorities at one time.
- Easily adaptable and can work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Willingness to travel up to 30% domestically and internationally.
The salary range for this position is $140K - $160K; Salary may vary based on candidate’s background and experience