Associate Product Marketing Manager
Reporting to the Senior Director, Product Marketing, the Associate Product Marketing Manager plays a key role in the Product Marketing team in the development and execution of product marketing strategies for our product portfolio. In this role, you will work cross-functionally to help develop/refine uniquely differentiating value propositions for our solutions, create and optimize programs and assets that drive demand, adoption, and engagement, and collaborate with product marketing to bring new products to market.
In addition to working with the Marketing team, you will regularly collaborate cross-functionally (Sales, Product Management, Customer Success and others). It is a balancing act that requires strong diplomatic skills, including knowing when to push back and when to dive in.
- Assists in the development of product value propositions, positioning, and messaging that will resonate with our audience and help establish the need for our products in the market and differentiate it against the competition.
- Develops deep product fluency relative to industry competitors.
- Aligns closely with product management team to facilitate the appropriate flow of information between the teams.
- Partners with the product marketing team in the development and rollout of product launches.
- Develops, enhances, and distributes public-facing product marketing materials.
- Partners with Sales Enablement to provide material for sales training on new products/capabilities, including regular updates on product enhancements.
- Manages internally facing product resources including Community Pages, training decks, product materials, and more.
- Collaborates in the execution of product specific marketing programs, driving alignment and execution to ensure programs deliver on objectives - on time and within budget.
- Tracks and reports on product marketing activity performance. Provides insights and recommendations to improve results.
- Manages internally facing product and segment resources including Community Pages, training decks, product materials, and more.
- Provides writing, editing, and project management support for internal enablement and external communications assets, including collateral, presentations, brochures, case studies, white papers, web content, videos, newsletters, ads and sales tools.
- Bachelor's degree in business or marketing or equivalent experience desirable.
- 3-5 years in product marketing experience
- Experience with Product Management and/or Product Marketing principles such as Practical Product Management or Pragmatic Marketing. Certification in Pragmatic Marketing, Product Marketing Alliance, or SiriusDecisions, Product Marketing a plus.
- Experience with healthcare technology or B2B SaaS preferred.
- Industry experience in the segment a definite asset
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, from writing collateral and web copy to presentations that deliver business concepts and moderately technical concepts to a diverse audience-base
- Knowledge of marketing principles and practices
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, communication, decision making, and organization skills
- a "roll up the sleeves" attitude; a self-starting orientation with the intense drive to "make things happen"