By making evidence the heart of security, we help customers stay ahead of ever-changing cyber-attacks.
Corelight is the cybersecurity company that transforms network and cloud activity into evidence. Evidence that elite defenders use to proactively hunt for threats, accelerate response to cyber incidents, gain complete network visibility and create powerful analytics using machine-learning and behavioral analysis tools. Easily deployed, and available in traditional and SaaS-based formats, Corelight is the fastest-growing Network Detection and Response (NDR) platform in the industry. And we are the only NDR platform that leverages the power of Open Source projects in addition to our own technology to deliver Intrusion Detection (IDS), Network Security Monitoring (NSM), and Smart PCAP solutions. We sell to some of the most sensitive, mission critical large enterprises and government agencies in the world.
We are seeking a Product Marketing Manager with industry experience to help accelerate sales of our Network Detection and Response (NDR) solutions through relationships with select technology alliance partners. This role reports to Corelight’s Sr. Product Marketing Manager for Alliances and will work hand-in-hand with the Alliance teams.
- United States
- Work remotely (PST timezone preferable) or work at HQ in San Francisco, CA
- Create, produce, and measure awareness, enablement, and demand content and programs for Corelight alliance partners, with specific emphasis on select strategic partners
- Develop and execute Corelight alliance partner marketing onboarding and demand generation programs that include campaign enablement kits, training modules, and success criteria
- Modify existing Corelight collateral (presos, solution briefs, etc.) for alliance audiences and create new partner marketing & sales enablement tools where needed
- Help maintain a partner portal platform and keep partners informed through a regular cadence of Corelight communications (e.g. partner newsletter, product announcements, partner training events, etc.)
- Coordinate with Corelight’s Marketing, Alliances, Sales, and Channel business owners to ensure smooth go-to-market collaboration with alliance partners
- Travel up to 25% of the time
- 5-8 years of product and or program marketing in the cybersecurity industry
- 3 - 5 years of channel and/or alliance marketing experience in the cybersecurity industry
- Proven ability to create content & campaigns that helped close F2000 accounts
- Proficiency with Salesforce and marketing automation (Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, etc.)
- Clear and concise communicator with a demonstrated knack for relationship building
- Ability to see opportunity costs and tactfully decline low ROI engagements
- A bias toward action and DIY; prior high-growth startup experience helps
We are proud of our culture and values - driving diversity of background and thought, low-ego results, applied curiosity and tireless service to our customers and community. Corelight is committed to a geographically dispersed yet connected employee base with employees working from home and office locations around the world. Fueled by an accelerating revenue stream, and investments from top-tier venture capital organizations such as Crowdstrike, Accel and Insight - we are rapidly expanding our team.
Check us out at www.corelight.com